SAU Community

R32 Gts-T Stolen From Calamvale Last Night. 051Lnx

lew2077

Hey all, long time lurker, first time poster. Unfortunately my pride and joy Skyline was stolen from my home at Calamvale last night.

It is a black 1993 R32 GTS-t. (registration 051LNX) Some unique identifying features of the vehicle are polished Drift Teks (mirror finish unlike the flat silver you usually see) GTR front bar, side skirts, loud exhaust and a heavily faded roof. The car also has a somewhat uncommon Blitz return flow intercooler with custom piping, a blitz stainless steel air filter and a Momo steering wheel.

I am absolutely devastated as you can imagine, they broke open the electric gate at the front of the house, busted open the car and hotwired it so they seemed to know what they were doing.

The car had very little fuel left in it so we've touched base with alot of the servos in the area and they claim to have not had it come through so I'm guessing it couldn't have got too far.

I've filed all the relevant reports etc with the police and it would appear that when they left they were going in the general direction of Logan.

If you see the car or any of the parts for sale please contact me on [email protected].

If you wish to remain anonymous please contact [email protected] quoting the registration.

Picture of the car and wheels are attached, I think the wheels might be the biggest giveaway because they're exceedingly rare in that finish (limited run produced in NZ)

Thanks so much for your attention and I hope we can find it :(

post-134232-0-60628900-1397874804_thumb.jpg

post-134232-0-69507900-1397874882_thumb.jpg

Edited by lew2077

Sorry to hear the bad news man I will keep a look out share this all over facebook post on gumtree the better chances of seeing it again. This is where gps tracking comes handy