SAU Community

Need Help Please Rb25 Issues

Hi all I Hav a few problems with my car no wanting to run. I'll give u the basic run down I Hav a Rb25neo in a vl Commodore I'm using all the R33 series 1 accessorys recently I went to install a power fc jetro an had issues with it not powering up but running fine on the standard R33 ecu the issue ended up being the previous owner hacked up the old loom an bypassed the eccs an ignition relay on the loom. Now I have changed engine loom to a new one with all relay's intact the power fc an the standard ecu both power up fine now I'm getting plenty of spark my full pump is working an my injectors are working fine put the car will not fire up. I've changed the cas wiring accordingly to suit the neo cas the pinout is now 1 an 4 are swapped over an 2 an 3 are swapped I take the cas off an spin it an the injectors are clicking an the coils are sparking but the car will still not fire up. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated thanks

Hi all I Hav a few problems with my car no wanting to run. I'll give u the basic run down I Hav a Rb25neo in a vl Commodore I'm using all the R33 series 1 accessorys recently I went to install a power fc jetro an had issues with it not powering up but running fine on the standard R33 ecu the issue ended up being the previous owner hacked up the old loom an bypassed the eccs an ignition relay on the loom. Now I have changed engine loom to a new one with all relay's intact the power fc an the standard ecu both power up fine now I'm getting plenty of spark my full pump is working an my injectors are working fine put the car will not fire up. I've changed the cas wiring accordingly to suit the neo cas the pinout is now 1 an 4 are swapped over an 2 an 3 are swapped I take the cas off an spin it an the injectors are clicking an the coils are sparking but the car will still not fire up. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated thanks

What.

I'm sure that I have read this badly written post before.

You are asking people to go out of their way to help you.

The least you can do is write an easily read, sensibly formatted post as a sign of respect.

Anyway, can't answer based on the info you have given.

Specs are required.

I'm sure some people can make some wild guesses for you.

Here's mine.

Injectors too big for tune in ecu.

Sorry I Thort the post was written correctly an the issue in the previous post was fixed with a new loom. As for the injectors I put the standard injectors back in it and it is still doin the same thing on the power fc an the standard ecu. I've spent the last 3 hours double an triple checking everything... and thanks Ben c34 for the links you gave me in my previous post

Yes I put the 850 denso's in it as the car is goin one E85 shortly but than it wouldn't start on them so I put the standard ones back in it an tried the standard ecu an it still wouldn't fire. One thing I did notice was the eccs relay is clicking when the ignition is turned on but the ignition relay on the loom is not clicking at all but somehow it is still getting spark...

Ok so I put new plugs in it an it started up an runs fine on the standard ecu. Now wan I plug the power fc in it trys to start but only seems like it's running on 2 cylinders, does anyone Hav an idear at what would be causing it to do this

The power fc itself is only meant to Hav a tune for 12 pound boost and standard injectors I Hav not messed or tried to play around with the setting I just need to get it running correctly to get it tuned. An the tuner is less than a km away from my my house. The tuner already told me that the power fc should Start an run the car with out a issue. Is there anything different that should be dun because the power fc is a jetro model the map sensor is all hooked up correctly

It's not a brand new computer the previous owner had the tune dun on it. I just spoke to the guy I got the fc off an he said wan it was tuned it had the afm an map sensor hooked up is the correct ? An thanks for the replays bak so far sorry if I sound like a bit of a idiot asking all these questions