• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

lilley's gtr

Precision Turbo

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By YoshiFD3S
      Price: $18,500
      ~ FOR SALE - NO TRADES / SWAPS ~
      Name: Mike
      Contact #: 0409-501-883
      ~ REASON FOR SELLING ~ I just accepted a new position back in the US so I'm moving. That's it. I drive her every day to work. No mechanical issues. Just had 4-wheel alignment <6 months. All receipts from previous owners included. Rego good till 17FEB.  I literally JUST had the new front bumper installed too (16JAN2017).
      1998 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T RB25DET Neo Engine 122,XXX km's
      NISMO Z-Tune Style Front Bumper NISMO Style Side-Skirts NISMO Style Rear Bumper NISMO Clear Front Turn Indicators Clear Fender Turn Indicators GTR Style Rear Spoiler GTR OEM Xenon Headlights 18x9.5 +20 Work Emotion 11R's 235/40/18 tires >75% Tread
      ***OPTIONAL: 18x9.5/18x10.5 +35 Rota Grids ($500) ***INCLUDED: Stock Rims & Tires (FREE)
      Custom FMIC Intake Pod Filter Custom 3" Exhaust HKS SQV Blow-Off Valve (Authentic)
      Deceptor Blow-Off Valve w/ Recirc Controller Manual Boost Controller OEM GT-R Suspension (Struts/Shocks) Cube Speed Short Shifter NISMO Shift Knob
      Turbo Timer
      Kenwood DDX5015DAB Stereo Kenwood KCA-100 - HDMI/HML Wifi Screen Mirroring Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Back-Up Camera Pioneer TS-A1685S 350w Front Speakers Kicker CS65 300w Rear Speakers

• By jap4lyf
      Rb25 Neo oil feed
      Hey guys! Before I get flamed, yes I have searched but there's too many conflicting answers!
      I have an rb25de neo I'm putting a r34 Op6  turbo on, I am wondering if there is a restrictor in the oil feed banjo bolt as well as the stock oil line? I have been to Pirtek and they have made me a braided oil feed line with the correct fittings but they have put the restrictor at the oil filter end. Do I need a banjo bolt with a restrictor too? (haven't got the stock bolts). And does it matter that the restrictor in the line is 1200mm away on the other side of the engine?
      pics are of standard oil line, the hole on the turbo side is very small (is this the restrictor?) and the other end - engine block end is quite large. 
      Some people say theres even a restrictor build into the turbo? 
      if one of you skyline gurus could confirm this that would be great! 
      Thanks in advance!! 😎

• By KLA33E
      Coolant leak at back of engine RB25DET
      Hi! Today I discovered a little puddle of coolant under the car when I looked underneth it. I currently have the car jacked up for the winter. 
      Never noticed this leak until now, guess the coolant never made it down to the floor when I used to drive it and it managed to dry up before. Now the car has been standing for about 2 months so now it is visible. The coolant level is fine though so not a huge leak. 
      I tried to follow the leak from the side of the gearbox and upwards. I belive it has dripped down from the coolant feed from the turbo by the looks of it behind the engine.
      Here are some pics I took, what do you guys belive? Will it be as "easy" as just replacing the nasty looking hose clamp? 🤔
      The car is a 94 r33 gtst btw.

• By joseph0205
      Turbo Lines Help
      I have just finished re-turboing my r33 gtst but i am unsure where all of the vacuum lines need to connect. The first photo shows the t-piece with A going to the blow-off return pipe on the intake of the turbo. B goes to the waste gate actuator and C to the boost controller (with the other controller connection going to the intake). IS this correct? and does it matter which side plugs into the  connectors of the boost controller (currently the t piece goes to the bottom of the controller)

Also this may or may not be related but there is another random hose left unplugged on the drivers side near the boost gauge (but isn't the boost gauge line) that disappears down into the body work. its also not the rear windscreen washer either.

I bought this car off an older guy a couple years back and was given the turbo pieces in a box with them assembled roughly as seen in the photos but i have learnt to not trust him after seeing his electrical work (exposed, permanently live wires simply twisted together and run across the airbag sensor) so i have little faith that it is correct.
      Cheers in advance,
      Joe 

• By TGee32
      Stock turbos and dump pipes from 1990 R32 GTR RB26DETT.
      Good condition, minimal shaft play on both turbos, always run with restrictor in (10psi). Receipts from when they were serviced in 2006.  //  $300 
      Dump pipes are in good condition, includes heat shields.  //  $150 
      Turbos and dumps together.  //  $400 
      Reason for sale: Upgraded stock twins/dumps/exhaust
      Located Quakers Hill, NSW.