Welcome to SAU Community
Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- See fewer ads!
1 post in this topic
Skyline ER34 GTT Turbo - TE37SL Tenis Coilovers Wide Bodykit Nismo
1998 S1 Nissan Skyline ER34 GTT
RB25DET 2.5L straight 6 cylinders turbo charged
Very good condition overall, very well looked after, a major service has been recently done at 130000kms.
Only GENUINE Nissan filters and fluids used. Changed engine oil, transmission oil, diff oil, coolant, brake fluids. And Oil filter, air filter, pollen filter, fuel filter.
Mechanically A1. Starts every time, engine runs smooth, no smoke no knock no weird noise. Ice cold air conditioning. Everything works, no issue. Interior condition is very good, clean and tidy, very few scratches and wear.
- New Supercharged battery $190
- Replaced rocker cover gaskets $200
- New set of NGK platinum spark plugs $130
- New genuine ignition coils wiring harness $160
- Serviced air conditioning $90
- Replaced all belts $140
- Complete set of factory floor mats
- New windows switches surround $100
- Factory Nismo body kit
- Reverse parking sensors
- Black factory weathershields
- New wheels Rays Engineering TE37SL 18x9.5+22, Falken tyres $3900
- New Teins Superstreet coilovers, height and damper adjustable $1200
- GTR style wide fenders kit front and rear $1000
- 52mm alloy radiator and new hoses $290
- Front dimpled slotted brake discs $280
- IPR BOV blow off valve $130
- HID 5000K headlights $150
- Clear side indicators $80
- Series 2 boot lid spoiler $170
- Factory alloy pedal covers $140
- Pioneer MP3, AUX, USB, Bluetooth hands free head unit $170
- Kenwood door speakers $90
- Carbon fibre vinyl wrap center console $50
Paint condition has seen better days. A few scratches and dents is very usual for a 19 years old car. Front wide guard and boot spoiler is in flat black, rear wide fender hasn't been put on yet but will come with the sale. Oil sump has minor leaks, but nothing serious at all, maybe a couple drops a month that's all.
I have been very honest with the condition of this car, I'm a car enthusiast, countless hours and dollars spent on her, I will be very sad to see her go, but due to some reasons life has to move on, I wish her can go to a good home, put on the rear wide fenders and a fresh layer of paint job, and she will be the best R34 you have ever owned.
REGO till May. RWC is not supplied! Price is quite firm, low ball offers will be ignored. Any onside inspection are welcomed, test drive only allowed when you can proved you have the adequate finance, or I will take you for a drive.
Rb20det Holden Rodeo
Hey Guys I'm new to this Web page, I purchased a 91 Holden rodeo about a year ago now and have been working on it for about 6 months and its heading off to the shop this week for final parts e.g ECU, Tune and timing. just thought id give you guys a look and wondered if there's any other people out there with converted Utes, plenty more work to come, and will upload threw the process and hopefully get some videos in the end, also happy to answer any questions about the build
Hey guys I recently bought this highflow turbo secondhand for like $400! The guy I bought it off said it was a HyperGear but under closer inspection, I don't think it is!
Just wanna know if it is a HyperGear? And If not, what brand is it? And is it worth using?
M35 DIY turbo replacement
Apologies for creating a new thread but I can't for the life of me find any DIY threads for replacing a blown turbo on the VQ25.
Funnily enough the threads I have found refer OP to the search function.
I understand a few owners have had to go through this heartache but has anyone documented it for use on this forum?
Keen to grab an M35 and want to research turbo replacement as it's going to need it sometime down the track but sale depends mostly on ease of replacing this critical part.
$11500 1998 R34 Nissan Skyline Coupe Turbo
98 R34 skyline 130000km on clock basically stock with light mods. Brand new exedy clutch new xenon lights from Japan. Aftermarket big radiator. 18 inch rims 5 speed manual. Car is straight has its rough patches. Interior is in good nic for its age. Regretful sale for more family suited car. Car needs a clean but is available for viewing and test drive. $11500 Price is firm for quick sale. More photos can be made available