SAU Community

Rb30 Bottom End - Engine Wanted

Wyn

Hi

Am just fishing atm but am looking for a good used RB30 bottom end

Block, crank and cradle is about all I need but if a short engine then so be it

If possible would like to find a good block on standard bores and a standard sized good unground crank

Block does need to be the right type with oil, water and lower tension provision already in place mind!

I have someone who will help collect/ship it to me, so can now try find a good usable unit

Preferably near or around central coast/ Sydney area?

As for price let me know what you have as don't mind paying a fair price for a good sound unit

cheers

Came out of my mates running R31, bottom end started to get a little noisy and he swapped an RB20 into it. Pulled the bearings and sure enough they had just started to go. Can confirm absolutely it's virgin bored and standard crank. Can also supply pics of bearings if they are still on my phone.

Ok if its no grief and you know the crank to be 100% good still and deffo unmarked then it could still be a go

If it is scored or picked up am not up for that though. Post some pics of the parts if you have them and an idea of cost?

tbh I don't want to get into using a crank that's been ground or needs it mind.

Fussy sure but having it shipped over here it needs to be right first time, sure you can understand