SAU Community

Not Fair!

Guest Diabolik1

Guest Diabolik1

Tonight...i parked my car at my local mall to buy a packet of chewies, and 2 mins later when i got back to my car, it had a SERIOUS series of scratches and dents on the left rear side !!!

Someone was either reversing out, or getting into the spot next to me, and clipped my car....and of course ran off !!

so now, i have rough, dented, scratched left rear side....the bumper has only one or two minor scratches, but the actual body of the car is fu(ked !!!!!

I know Vision in Artamon is pretty good....and i dont know how they are with price, but can anyone suggest a nice cheap place to get this fixed?

I honestly dont think its a lot of work, since the dents arent too big, but its mainly the scratches and well...trying to get that part of the car to fit with the rest of the car color wise....

any help would be greatly appreciated

Angry and Saddened,

Goran

man that sux..!! it seems somuch crap is happening lately..all this shit is happening to ppl around..!!

man..not sure abt where to go? but where did u hear that vision is good..? My car is there atm...gonna get a respray too...a bit nervous cos I have heard good and bad!

Newayz..that sux bro!!

a lot of dikheads around!!

Guest Diabolik1

I done a search on the forum and vision came up a few times...

i always thought they were pretty good, cos i saw some of the work they done on a few friends' cars.

Dont worry man...it'll be good..

ill take my car there either today or tomorrow to get a quote.

That upsets me so much. I know how you feel. I got hit once in the carpark of my gym too. i cam out and my whole passenger door was dented in. Worse of all it looked like some idiot couldnt drive at all. They must of been reversing real quick to hit my door like that.

It cost me 800 dollars to repair something minor. Because some idiot wasnt honest.

Some people need to learn how to drive. Its those old mothers and fathers who are always alseep when they drive. Drive like old farts they do and never watch what they do either.

Originally posted by Diabolik1

I done a search on the forum and vision came up a few times...

i always thought they were pretty good, cos i saw some of the work they done on a few friends' cars.

Dont worry man...it'll be good..

ill take my car there either today or tomorrow to get a quote.

oh btw champ call steven on 0411107654. He does repairs for imports car and is the official repairer for Just cars insurance too.

Goran,

Vision are very good, they did some spray work on my car, they have also fixed Merlis car and Cereal_Jacques skyline when they had accident damage and done a pretty good job.

If the scratches will buff out there is a change a dent removalist can get rid of the dings.... best bet is to take it to vision and let Jerry tell you whats involved.

Very sorry to hear about that.... thats some bad luck.....

Nick

Guest Diabolik1

Thanx everyone..

the car is booked at Vision on Monday...and pick up on Wednesday or Thursday. (hopefully wed)

RAC33R...is your car white? i only saw one Skyline there, and it was a white one...is that yours? or did i miss it?

Goran

Hey Goran sorry to hear what happened... a lot of shit has been going on recently... i just got done last night for driving on a suspended liscence. my mates car kopped the same thing late last week when some guy reversed into his V8 and took out his whole drivers side door... anyway good luck in fixing....

Guest Diabolik1

RAC33R, those are some nice ENKEI's u got on that beast !!

Xcuzme....i can imagine how u felt when it happened to you.

Croat, wtf happened man? what is the fine? whats the low down? do tell!?

Goran

what happened??? my cousin paid $3500 for that offence and got suspended for 3years

my mate lost his license for going 60 over the spead limit. the following week he was caught with no license. he received a $1000 fine and a one years suspension. i think it all has to do with the lawyer and how good he/she is.

Well no fine as yet... he was going to take me back to the station but i talked my way out of it and got him to give me the fine on the spot. i have to go to court for that soon so i will see what they do to me:( bastard coppas:p .

It was pretty dumb i was driving in the city about 2 am and decided to go and check out some skylines out on parramatta rd and when i go to george st and headed toward broadway saw a big breath test station outside Big Boys Toys (accross from UTS). i knew i also had no liscence on me and i was walking into a death trap so i turned left into this little street before the station and to my luck it was a dead end... the next thing i knew is that there were 4 highway patrol cars that came screaming around the corner and blocked me in... then all the questions came and i ended up leaving about 4 am! Dont really matter though cause i got no liscence anyway once i pay the stack of fines off at home just another hundred bucks or so...