SAU Community

Motogp 2015 Season

wagonwanter

Seems like I'm the only sucker on here that's into MotoGP. Surely not!

So for those who haven't been watching the most Intense season yet, Jorge Lorenzo clinched thenchampi Nship in Valencia last weekend by less than 10 points.

Rossi was ordered to start from the back of the grid after 3 penalty points were awarded to him due to an unsportsmanlike move in Sepang resulting in a Marc Marquez being run onto the dirty outside line and subsequently crashing.

Summer testing has begun, with a new tyre manufacturer, michillen taking over from Dunlop, a control ECU for the feild meaning less electronic interference and closer racing for the 2016 season. Engines are still free choice, as long as they are a maximum of 4 cylinders in any configuration, and a maximum capacity of 1000cc's.

The 2016 season is going to be the best yet, and if you gave up on motorsports because of formula1, now's the time to start following some real balls to the wall action. Only a madman would strap a 330+km/h rocket to his crotch while cuddling 20lts of highly explosive race fuel between his nuts.

Some would call me obsessed, others insane, but to me MotoGP encapsulates everything that Motorsport should be: Playboys, verbal passive aggressive press conferences and a whole lot of horsepower. Get behind the 2016 season, I guarantee you won't regret it.

You're not alone mate, I've been letting my fellow f1 lovers know what they're missing out on in the f1 thread all year.

How good has the racing been in motogp, one of the best seasons in a while...

Shattered that Rossi didn't clinch it, but it was always gonna be near impossible starting from the back.... Just a shame that marquez rode tail gunner for Lorenzo and put a stop to it all, disgraceful form on his part... Gained some respect for Dani though, he had p1 in his sights until marquez suddenly found a burst of pace while apparently riding the entire 30 laps on the limit and not being able to make a move on Lorenzo...................

Yeah unfortunately with no evidence, or prior knowledge of any thing actually being said, Marquez was all within ther uses to do what he did. I've always loved Danny, I still believe he is the best rider of all time never to win a championship. Marc is a little bitch and I never liked his riding or attitude since moto2