SAU Community

Fs: Nismo 740cc Injectors, In Rail With Reg + Harness, Davies Craig Fan Hub, Old Splitfires (at Least 1 No Good)

Hi All

For Sale I have:

Nismo 740cc side feed injectors out of an RB25. Nothing at all wrong with them, at a guess I'd say they have done 20,000 - 30,000km at the most.

Comes with rail, Fuel pressure reg and harness. Have upgraded to EV14 top feeds and no longer needed any of it. Even painted pretty.

Complete drop in package

$500

20160319_170005_zps5xlfwmhd.jpg

Davies Craig Fan hub, as new condition. Managed to get my hands on a cheap GTR fan hub, wanted to use the Nissan hub rather then a Davies Craig.

$100

FB_IMG_1458371081899_zpsvzyi3gle.jpg

USED Splitfire coilpacks (SF-DIS-001, Suit RB25DET series 1). At least one of the coils is no good, Never bothered spending too much time diagnosing, just bit the bullet and got a new set to save headaches later on

Still, might be repairable or I'm sure at least 3 of the other coils are fine

$60 ono

20160319_181647_zpsbpnpuqpr.jpg

All items are free to collect in Mackay, or can ship at buyers expense.

Feel free to PM me with any questions etc

Cheers

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I have a feeling team free spirit does this. A while ago, the guy (whoever manages that page) sent me previous auction records for my car which was nice of him. Fortunately in my case it all checked out 
    • only one TH1 i believe https://www.gtr-registry.com/en-r32-colours.php#ProductionColours
    • assume they're dodgy unless proven otherwise. There used to be Japanese history/odometer check type services that would trace back the VIN of the car as far back as possible to get a more truer history, dunno if they're still around.
    • ok so you have a catch can, so it isn't stock. i'm guessing oil on MAF wire, and it's broken (hence why it won't rev over 2,000 rpm). You'll need to find another MAF.
    • The engine is stock, and all I did was twist the maf so it wasn't so tight against the what I believe is a catch can of sorts. I took the map off today and then used cleaner on it(MAF Cleaner) and once again the car is showing no signs of issues again. But my fear is it will begin again or that's just one of multiple issues and it's possibly something else. I'm very new to working on cars.