SAU Community

What are the best places to start looking for a nice condition R32 GTR other than online car sites and the trading post.

Are there places where you can place an order and they will import a car for you and offer warranty.

Would appreciate any links to such places or names of such places so I can give them a call for some quotes. :headspin:

What are the best places to start looking for a nice condition R32 GTR other than online car sites and the trading post.

Are there places where you can place an order and they will import a car for you and offer warranty.

Would appreciate any links to such places or names of such places so I can give them a call for some quotes. :headspin:

Dunno about anyone else, but the guys at www.gtprojects.com are great and i also checked out the peoples at http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/

they don't really do quotes though, they can give you a rough idea of what they think they can get you a r32 gtr for thou, no exact $.

to give you a bit of an idea, gtr's in japan (correct me if im wrong) start at about (aus)$12,000 landed in aust, but i don't think i would wish one of them on my worst enemy, at that price they would have to have been thrashed quite a bit.

there is a good article in no. 46 of HPI (High Performance Imports Mag) that talks about importing a 1989 r32 gtr, what to look for and what not. I think HPI say that you would want to pay about $(aus)25,000 on road for a good r32 gtr (1989)

get the mag and read thou.

hope this helps

Dunno about anyone else, but the guys at www.gtprojects.com are great and i also checked out the peoples at http://www.prestigemotorsport.com.au/

they don't really do quotes though, they can give you a rough idea of what they think they can get you a r32 gtr for thou, no exact $.

to give you a bit of an idea, gtr's in japan (correct me if im wrong) start at about (aus)$12,000 landed in aust, but i don't think i would wish one of them on my worst enemy, at that price they would have to have been thrashed quite a bit.

there is a good article in no. 46 of HPI (High Performance Imports Mag) that talks about importing a 1989 r32 gtr, what to look for and what not. I think HPI say that you would want to pay about $(aus)25,000 on road for a good r32 gtr (1989)

get the mag and read thou.

hope this helps

decent R32 GTR's start at $18,000. for that price many have reconditioned engines, and i wouldnt import one if it didnt coz you need to remember they are 15 year old engines and that can be a problem, especially if its done over 200,000 km.

I think Jspec and prestiege motorsport and the best import companies around...

www.jspec.com.au

www.prestigemotorsport.com.au