SAU Community

New to site sorting ton of issues on my 93 gtr.

MoMnDadGTR

Hey guys, want to start of by saying thanks already for the help on this site.  I just bought my third gtr (1993 mainly stock) ive sorted a ton of issues thanks to the boys in Australia already.  Currently doing the timing belt, water pump, entire wiring harness, ignition system, etc. Blacking right out on parts haha, sorting out a idol issue(stalls when sitting to long without idol turned up.) Also misfire on boost, and whining from timing case, also replacing entire cooling system thermostat, all old hoses, rad, coolant temp sensor. the rad was plugged pretty bad so gunna do it right and replace everything. cheers boys hopefully running real nice by summer. I have the motor ripped back to bare block right now still sitting in the bay. let me know if you think I should replace headgasket at this time. I have 118,000km  on the originially motor and car. Car is very clean it deserves a good hit of parts and time. 

Also would like to add the car is going to be driven lots in summer by my wife and I so not looking for big power just doing a safe build. I already have -5's so turbos are good to go.