SAU Community

Has anyone heard of N1?

Jpowys

Hi guys,

went to autobarn frankston yesterday. They suggested going to "N1" off the westall extension (in Clayton). I am hoping to take my car there to get the HICAS checked out. Just wondering whether anyone has heard of these people, and whether they are any good...

any help much appreciated!

Jeremy

yeah i've been there before.....not for any work to the car but just to have a bit of a suss out. They seem pretty legit, and actually my brother knows one of the managers there....they certainly have some nice rides out the front!! Also i have dragged a WRX tuned by them and well lets just say that it sounded like it was about to take off!! Sorry i can't give u any more than that! Check out Evolution R as well......its about ten doors down

I had a booking at N1 for a service first thing 8.30am on saturday. Woke up nice and early and got there on time. There was another 180 waiting there as well.

Well I waited...

and waited....

and waited....

Until it was about 9.30 then I left, feeling pretty p!ssed off. They didn't even call me later in the day/week to apologise or explain what happened. I don't think I'm going back there anytime soon.

Guest shvelo
If your out that way,

take you car to ICE Performance man. Highly reccomended from many SAU regulars

ice is in morrabin about 5 mins from mk automotive