SAU Community

Hey all, been lurking on all your tips and tricks on the forums for a while figured I'd join up...Got a few Q's too :)

Jez88

G'day everyone, Jez from TAS here. I just bought an M35 Stag, loving all the info on the forum and frothing on the car but realising there is a hell of a lot to learn as well. Never really tinkered with cars or had anything that quick but I'm keen to dip my feet in to the deep world of JDM. The AR-X Stagea is stock other than a 3" Dump Pipe, high flow cat and R34GTT front brakes. Planning to grab a HDI intercooler kit soon followed by an ITSROM ECU re-flash shortly after.

Looking down the track a little, wondering how much people are paying for the Fujitsubo Legalis R system delivered these days and who is the best person to go through ?  I'm interested the KYB Lowfer sport shocks too, they are pretty cheap on the Japanese sites but postage seems to be pretty outrageous on these as well from the website generated quotes I'm seeing.

I'm also struggling to find a complete swaybar kit locally, as well as any underbody braces. Any links, price estimates, point in the right direction on these too would be much appreciated!!

Cheers heaps!!

Edited by Jez88