SAU Community

Somebody with a GTR

j_insoll

Anyway i expected for everything to think im a hoax, anyway i confess, My name is Ray Martin and i have been sent to catch out one unlucky GTR owner. My plan was too encourage you to hit boost then use my secret camera which would be hidden in my hat to take a photo of the speedo, it would then be sent directly to the Queensland Police via satelitte uplink and they would then arrest you . After this I would turn it into a story for my Current Affair program.
Youre funny ;)

If I had a GTR, you could have a go.

But I dont, but hey if you ever feel the desire to have a ride in a KA Laser, then I'm your man.

Note: KA Laser may be missing several important pieces of standard KA Laser equipment, specifically most of the dash, a fair bit of structural integrity and a definate lack of carby.

• 2 weeks later...

Note to self: Next time I go for a cruise in Melv's car again make sure to take toilet paper and a spare pair of undies.

By the way Melv, keep an eye out for my article on Today Tonight, A Current Affair, Sixty Minutes, 24, and Four Corners, and please be home at 2pm sharp tommorow to be arrested.

In all seriousness, Thanks heaps dude your a hero, was alot of fun.