SAU Community

F.s. 1992 Gtir (japjet)

Item: 1992 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R

Item Condition: Engine Needs Rebuild

Reason for selling: Buy a house and Baby on the way...

Price and price conditions: $19,000 ono

Extra Info: 113,000kms, 3 months rego, 15x7 inch race rims with dunlop 205/50 fm 901 tyres, Trust T-67 turbo on Greddy stainless manifold with a 45mm Trust External wastegate, DNA 600x300x76mm intercooler with custom 3inch stainless polished piping, Rochester 870cc injectors, Autronic SM2 ecu, SX fuel reg, 600hp bosch motorsport fuel pump, 3 inch exhaust, Xtreme 9 puck ceramic clutch with about 2000 km on it, Full Pheonixs Power body kit(needs painting), JICS adjustable coilovers, Boost gauge, Autometer C2 air/fuel gauge, GReddy Exhaust Temp gauge, Sony CD player.......

The car is in good condition and once rebuilt the car will get into the 11's with no problem, I've spent well over 30k on this car and its time for me to stop spending on it... Plates may be included depending on price the car is sold for.

Heres a link to some pix

http://members.pulsar.org.au/profiledispla...lay.php?ID=1730

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Been poking around on the new to me car. I've determined that I have a Kakimoto exhaust from at least the downpipe back (I haven't confirmed the downpipe yet). It has a catalytic converter. Other than the company branding on the exhaust tip, I can only find one other marking. Behind the cat and under the car is a plate that has the numbers "NF307FP" and "M11111". Unfortunately, the Kakimoto website is written in Japanese and my browser won't translate it. I found that Nengun sells the brand, but my exhaust doesn't look like their current offering. They do indicate that each pipe is custom made, but I assume that's more of an inventory control thing than some sort of special, vehicle specific tuning. Anyone have a guess about what I have here? I'm getting ready to throw some dollars at tuning this car, but want to make good decisions. No reason to throw out a perfectly good exhaust system, if this thing will equal a full custom build.
    • Congrats on the progress. That's got to feel good to get the build done/mostly done. Now that you're this deep into it, I'm curious if you'd do it again versus finding a 5MT from the get go?
    • G.G.C. (Gibier German Cook) restaurant in Motomachi in Kobe: A tiny 2 floor restaurant that was founded in 1976. The original couple who owned/ran it retired and sold the business to a corporation who pretty much tried to keep it the same as it was.  Lots of lesser known (to me anyway) German beers available.  Venison with vegetables. The meat came from deer from Hokkaido. The chef told us that there's a whole industry around the use of all parts of the deer from the antlers to the hooves. Sure enough, directly accross the street from this restaurant is a shop that sells all manner of utensils, clothes and objet d'art all made from deer skin, bones and horns.... also owned by the same corporation. The venison was super tender 😋 Various decorations, a lot of which were quite old, no doubt from the original owners. A nice pilsner too which I'd never seen before.  It's well worth a visit but check the opening hours, they're closed on Wednesdays, only open 11:30am - 3pm on Mondays and Tuedays, 11:30am-3pm for lunch and 5pm-11:30pm on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and 11:30am-3pm and 5pm-9pm on Sundays. Last order is 30mins before close.
    • Yep around 2m long or thereabouts.  I made another post in the photo diaries 17 years later lol. I swear it has not been that long!
    • Full results via link below https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1inu1mRRO0WjV2-3vGYsjnmYggVOzmApWOby68GwPGcI/edit?usp=sharing