SAU Community

stagea owners handbook

mad wagon

if your like me and get just as excited reading the owners manual of your new gadget packed performance car as you do driving the thing then just like me you too would have been dissapointed with the 20 or so pages binded together .

I am now the proud owner of a 258page comprehensive owners manual that i must say is worth the $55 dollars i paid.

This is another addition to the long list of hard to find items for the stagey, and being the nice guy I am, you will find them at http://www.computeroutpost.com.au/store/it...m.asp?code=0256

STAGEA RULES :rave:

• 10 months later...

Sounds good might buy one too.

Also I have a copy of the HYPER REV Vol 38 STAGEA book. Its great 178 pages of mainly colour photos, BUT its in Japanese mostly, Its loaded with moded Stageas S1 and S2's. Has a large guide for after market parts. 6 pages of mag's selection, if you own a yellow series 2 it then shows all the mags on the car -5 pages. A nice section on body kits who makes them and what they all look like, breakes, suspention it just keep going.

You can order it at the below link, they then order it from Japan for you. About $57.40 plus postage.

Tel:+61-3-9578-1672

Fax:+61-3-9578-1474

http://japanbookplaza.com.au/shop/product_...oducts_id/22236

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

FOR SALE FOR SALE FOR SALE

HYPER REV Vol 38 STAGEA book 178 pages colour $45 express posted

HYPER REV Vol 67 STAGEA book 170pages colour $45 express posted

Stagea Brochure 3 different ones, x2 Series1 X1 Series 2. See examples on my uploaded photos or one of the other threads.

$30 express posted for all three. (will sell singley) Cheaper on postage for more than 1 item.

the HYPER REV STAGEA books. Its mainly colour photos, BUT its in Japanese mostly, Its loaded with moded Stageas S1 and S2's. Has a large guide for after market parts. 6 pages of mag's selection, if you own a yellow series 2 it then shows all the mags on the car -5 pages. A nice section on body kits who makes them and what they all look like, breakes, suspention it just keep going.

PM me if interested

FOR SALE  FOR SALE  FOR SALE

HYPER REV Vol 38 STAGEA book 178 pages colour $45 express posted

HYPER REV Vol 67 STAGEA book 170pages colour $45 express posted

Stagea Brousures 3 different ones, x2 Series1  X1 Series 2. See examples on my uploaded photos or one of the other threads.

$30 express posted for all three. (will sell singley) Cheaper on postage for more than 1 item.

the HYPER REV STAGEA books. Its mainly colour photos, BUT its in Japanese mostly, Its loaded with moded Stageas S1 and S2's. Has a large guide for after market parts. 6 pages of mag's selection, if you own a yellow series 2 it then shows all the mags on the car -5 pages. A nice section on body kits who makes them and what they all look like, breakes, suspention it just keep going.

PM me if interested

Hyper Rev books have sold, Brosures still for sale.