SAU Community

Sourcing R33 body panels in WA.

burnfest

I'm having trouble getting a bonnet, RHF quarter panel, and a RH headlight for my series 1 R33. Also I could really do with a cut out of the radiator support bar thanks to the idiot that pulled in front of me :D

I have emailed "jap parts wa" twice and they don’t even respond, I spose I’ll try ringing on Monday.

Only response I have got out of the 5 or so jap places is justjap, and they where expensive as hell (1000 for a bumper pfft) and c-red couldn’t help me.

Is there anywhere else (preferably in WA) i can try and source these parts from?

I miss driving my line...

Alex.

I'm having trouble getting a bonnet, RHF quarter panel, and a RH headlight for my series 1 R33. Also I could  really do with a cut out of the radiator support bar thanks to the idiot that pulled in front of me  :D  

I have emailed "jap parts wa" twice and they don’t even respond, I spose I’ll try ringing on Monday.

Only response I have got out of the 5 or so jap places is justjap, and they where expensive as hell (1000 for a bumper pfft) and c-red couldn’t help me.

Is there anywhere else (preferably in WA) i can try and source these parts from?

I miss driving my line...

Alex.

Call RAJ on 0894932191 and he will have the bits you need, was their the other day and I think computer was down,

I've got some of the stuff you need. I bought a frt cut to fix a car I previously owned. I know I have standard frt bar, 1/2 Radiator support and R Fender. Give me a call 0419 907 796 and I'll check what else is still there.

Cheers for that.

Yeah $650 for standard and $1000 for 'm spec' plus I would of had to get it from over east somehow. dreeeamin.

I've got some of the stuff you need. I bought a frt cut to fix a car I previously owned. I know I have standard frt bar, 1/2 Radiator support and R Fender. Give me a call 0419 907 796 and I'll check what else is still there.

PM ME DETAILS ABOUT SOTCK FNT BAR!!!

I NEED ONE BADLY AND I WILL TAKE IT IF PRICE IS RIGHT!!!!

• 2 weeks later...