SAU Community

Land barge? maybe not

too_much_boost

But where did the 50 or so Kg's come from?..

two words....Jenny Craig :uh-huh: well i know i need to sign up...i need to loose 7kgs fast...suggestions?? maybe polyester socks, shorter finger nails, get a hair cut, wear my boxers everywhere, take a shit before i drive

Im trying to atm. havent had enuf time to get the in cabin setup going atm. Most prob will have pics from the sideline or get my missus to vid from the sideline.

My mates got one inhis car.. Hopefully he will be videoing/seeing the back of my car as i overtake his whale on the track.. :upurs:

the guys im up against..

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~eric_n/Pictu...ures/track.html

only car i see there that will be of any trouble will be the GTiR... and that sexah cefiro! ooooo i bet its owned by a man pimp :P

yeah that damn GITr is a bitch to beat.. Havent been able to beat him officially.

Well ill be representing the ceffy community. give the other cars a run for there money. Show em what a Jap taxi can do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• How is the Fuel pressure gauge connected, show photos, what's it referencing etc.   Get photos of how the fuel pump is wired. I'm assuming there's a relay triggering it, if so, measure what the signal wires are doing. From memory the ECU pulls to ground, so find the coil wire that goes to the ECU and measure resistance to ground.   If it's an old drift car, what ECU is in it?
    • Where did you get these bulbs from. Can’t find them anywhere. 
    • Hey guys, thanks for the replies! (We are noobs so sorry if some of this seems obvious or is completely wrong) @joshuaho96 I did go looking for the FPCM (after googling) but it's an old drift car so I think that has been bypassed already, the fuel pump is wired directly to the battery. @MBS206 OK I'll double check vacuum lines. I'm just looking at the FPR gauge, shows around 40PSI while priming and idle, until instant drop to 0, not even a slow drop, like instant.  
    • Space X Falcon Heavy is ready for lift off 
    • @Butters I can't tell you why but the bigger HKS step 2 cams improved low and mid end immensely. Turbos started spooling about 1k RPM less than before and the idle/vacuum was rock solid, it was an absolute thrill to drive, 3rd gear pulls hit 180kmh where previously only managed 160. Conversely, the milder poncoms in there now have a funky idle making it harder to get off the line, drives poorly in lower revs, laggy and makes less power/torque throughout. Feels better after I swapped the EBC but unless I put it on the Dyno again, I can't say how much better.