SAU Community

Skylines More addictive than Crack

i don't even own a 'line either. balls. if i don't get off this goddamn forum and study im not gonna get the enter score i need for the uni course which will lead to a high paying which leads to awsome cars/mods..... its so obsesive.. geno8r - dude i think myself to sleep as well. Cept i think about how i will go about importing, how much money i needa save, going over the list of things to check for, the list of things to do when the car arrives, the list of mods to add to the car when it's on the road. hahahah it never ends!!!

Hey!!!.. hahah i went from an excel to a line just like you, first day i was so impressed by the power, then had to start modding, then put it in the shop for a week, went back to the excel i was like, this thing is so tinny, the steerting is shit, and where's the power? lol

i've only done the bleed valve, after market ecu, full exaust from turbo back, but gettin a cooler as my next objective

Every night i go to bed crossing my fingers that i'll wake up and

A) Robin hood has visited my garage and done all the mods for me.

B) I will find out im a long lost heir of a horrendously wealthy king.

C) Paris Hilton has stayed the night :drooling:

D) I'll have a sudden urge to buy a daewoo and I'll be over this "fast car" stage

what I hate most of all is you save the money for a particular mod and just as you're about to do it, something needs replacing. EG Struts or Clutch.

OR

you do the mod, and it highlights a problem you didn't know you had. EG Coil packs on high Boost. ARRGh

Thank god somebody started this thread. i feel better now.

Dude i know what u mean. Had just saved enough to buy my power FC when suddenly my car starts running on 5 cylinders!!!

Sounds mad....like a gutless v8!! But costing me valuable dollars till the stupid nissan technicians figure out whats wrong (i've been away from sydney up mid north coast of NSW for work and it decides to die when theres noone within 600kms who knows a thing aobut skylines!! bloody coffs harbour)

Sigh, the power fc idea is set back for a few weeks more i guess

upgrade from a S13 ca18de

i miss the first time i drive my r33, i can't stop smiling and addictive to the power it has (stock car with exhaust only at the time)

not to mention i keep gun it after i have it and blow the clutch in 4 days... :D

and i feel the same thing when i had my FMIC and rise the boost to 11psi after 4 months time.

best car i ever decide to buy.

the only cure for your 2000rwkw addiction is to actually satisfy it. But then you might be left wanting more... MORE :P

Hows this for seeing the light,

I own a valiant with a 452 cube big block pumping 450hprw that is a weapon but the first time i drove a boosted sky i had to have one. first time i drove a boosted car....

I am a boost junky :devfu:

I was wondering does anyone know of the most powerfull RB25DET in Australia or even some very powerfull ones in japan etc, Has to still be 2.5 L doesnt matter what engine mods internal bolt ons, just after some recorded figures maybe dyno sheets or info from mags, just lookin to see who owns the record, thanks heaps for the help

Yeh i'd also love to know that but i also sorta dont wana know, because when i find out what it is.. i'll only have to work towards it then, i cant help myself, im a nismoholic.... the sweet sweet RB25 is just too good, & the day i do give it up, it'll only be replaced by a 34 RB26.... Owww why have you put this spell on me nissan, 'may cause serious addiction' should be a sticker on ever skyline as a warning & a number to where you can call for help... Where is all my money 'looks outside @ car' @ its still not even friggen fast enough… I have to say it.. screw you Nissan, your skylines are just so good, it’s what makes them so wrong… No car can control you like a skyline I swear….

• 4 months later...

I feel the same way geno8r. I haven't got one yet but even just doing all teh research for it i am getting addicted.... And deciding which options will give me the most powah!!!! and I dont think you can do anything but ride the wave :cheers: It may bankrupt us all..but what a way to go :)