SAU Community

Joined the Club

Terminal

Hey guys, i sold my R33 GTSt last week and have now upgraded to a nice 96 RSfour stagea. Has some mild mods, cat back, pod, modest body kit. it's got leather interior and dual sunroof, and i picked it up for a modest $18,500. hopefully i'll be able to get some info from you guys who've had your cars a bit longer, i'm vewry new to this stagea business

heyyy/... got the stagey bug ehhh. .....well, guess what....... your hooked, coz nufin else matters from now on other than u gettin ur stagey hotted up and gettin more compliments than u got now, say bye to your hard earned cash, stagey'z suckin u dry from now on.....by the way......mad time on coast now for indy.....ohhhh soooo many chikisss

Terminal

Keep an eye out for the stagea specs and general information section I will have it uploaded soon should help a bit :) Prank our fearless leader has been working tirelessly to set it up so it wont be too long

Cheers

Glenn

yeah my missus was more concerned about luggage space she doesnt mind the fact that it an awd straight six with a turbo either though :headbang:

either way she can have her car and the stagea is definately mine

Thanks guys, i'll keep an eye out for the stagea specs, i'm planning a few light mods straight away, lowering and stiffening suspension, finish the exhaust off and possibly a front mount.

firstly i need to get it transferred into NSW rego from Qld, hopefully that's not too much of an issue.

I tried to get some sort of wheel spin or even maybe a heli out of her on a big dirt spot next to sea world at the GC, but nothing happened... i'm sure i'll enjoy this car