SAU Community

Places in NSW for go-karting?

kc1

Hi guys, this may be in the wrong section, but anyways here goes.

I'm thinking of doing a part-day thing for my b'day, getting everyone go-karting during the day. Just wondering if there are any of you with some sort of experience. Where are the better places to go? we all live in sydney, but i understand there may be a bit of a drive involved. Also what sort of prices are we looking at per person? I'm hoping to take everyone there (10 - 15 ppl)

And lastly, how long does it usually last? For the base price how many goes do u get & how much r additional runs?

so yeah.. anything extra i should look out would be helpful...

thx in advance

i have done what u are planning... here are the details:

14 people were in the group

it was in 2002

we hired the track for the whole day they called it corporate day or something

they go karts were the fastest ones (i think 12hp)

we had practice, qualifying and 2 GPs (i think about 20 laps each or something like that)

it cost about 160 each so not cheap. but it was heaps of fun and i would consider it again for sure.

yeah had the corporate package about 2 months ago.. get the practice qualifying and 2 grand prix and cheesy little certs.. had i beleive 11 people go..

good day but it last for a few hours

i have done what u are planning... here are the details:

14 people were in the group

it was in 2002

we hired the track for the whole day they called it corporate day or something

they go karts were the fastest ones (i think 12hp)

we had practice, qualifying and 2 GPs (i think about 20 laps each or something like that)

it cost about 160 each so not cheap. but it was heaps of fun and i would consider it again for sure.

organisin a kartin day wid some friends n that sounds pretty good price wise. i went to buterfly farm just last week n that cost $50 for half hour, fun but expensive. definatly hooked n erady to go again.

cheers