SAU Community

Eoi: 1994 R32 Gtr

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most people already know my car, white, 77k, t78 set up, power fc, trust intercooler, 720cc injectors, aftermarke suspension, veilside andrew wheels, 18x10fronts 18x11rear, full ROLL cage, trust oil cooler kit,adjustable cam gears, tomei lumpy cams, oil filter relocation kit, z32 afm with hks pods, custom mount for oil pressure, boost, and ext temp gauges, turbosmart Eboost contoler , 5in monster tacho supplied, carbon fibre bonnet, v-spec front bar, custom plates JETT, comes with full nitrous wet kit, with brackets & bottle warmer, bosch 044 fuel pump, modified gearbox, os giken twin plate clutch, momo millenium steering wheel and gearnob, made 450alkw with 20psi and 50shot of gas, and currently is in position 10 for fastest 4wd above2.4l on www.hpi.com.au running 10.815  ( also supplied is a full set of slicks for the track)

looking to see what i could get for the car befor i decide to rebuild it for drag race only.

if anyones interested 0425239844 where any questions can be answered.

PRICE $48,000.00 ( $1000 discount for SAU members which will be donated to the forum)

When you ran a 10.8, how much power did you have at all 4 wheels and at what boost?

• 3 weeks later...

come on guys, for all the people looking to buy a stock r32 gtr for 30k+ here is a perfect example of one mans loss is another mans gain. No need to spend any money on mods, everything is done and the car is ready for racing or just as a daily driver. 39K is cheap. must be someone with some money not every can be broke at the same time.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...