SAU Community

Where Do U Use Ur Power

I jsut got my R33 GTS-T a few days ago and was surprised...it beig the first turbo car i'd driven...at how easy it is to speed in these and not notice it. i was jsut wondering if mines a stockish GTS-T where do people with modded GTR's or GTS-T's use the power...only tracks? also is there a place i can check if i got caught speeding, or how long does a letter take?

I have the opposite problem as you... Because I am used to car's with the suspension of riding on a cloud... I now feel every bump and jitter which gives me the impression if going faster than I am.

I find I speed alot less by accident in the 'line, but in the Accord I don't feel the bumps as much and my right foot gets heavier and heavier...

As far as using power... I don't see a problem using power on the street, as long as you are sensible about it and theres no one around (obviously not residential roads). Frankly I don't have time to get out to a track as often as I would like, and i'm not going to drive around in a skyline like a grandma, otherwise I may as well sell it.

power in and out of every corner you get a chance to, and dont forget about the freeways, you can punch it there as much as you want, only jks, cops are like snakes they can come out of any hole and book ya, so be carefull, and for all the cops that read the posts ( you know who you are) dont be jelous casue our turbo 2lts can much your aussie 5L v8s. peace out

yeh when its not in boost it sounds like its spluttering out the exhaust,but also when im doin bout 90-100 on the motorway then hit it,it will sit on bout 3000rpm n just splutter its like boost is cutting out n sounds like it isnt firing,i thought maybe coils???? wot do u think?

I am kind of lucky in this regard as I live way out in the country, NO SPEED CAMERAS and the cops are very few an far between and usually aren't to worried about people speeding/racing so long as we do it out on some quiet back road and not in town.

It's great, we can pretty much get away with anything. :wassup: