SAU Community

WANTED: Skyline for $8000 fully complied and with RWC

Rochey

hmmm i'd hate to think of the condition of skyline you would get for $8k... but good luck with it. You might be able to afford a modded R31...

you'd be surprised there are a couple out there, just gotta look hard or be patient... i ended up picking up a 32gts-t mint condition for only 7k and only work it needed was replacing shocks and muffler, bargain i say :)

Edited by silbastian

LOL this is hilarious, IT was 4 yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!!! funny shit

just thought id reply to keep it bumped for all to see

a crap green 4 door passage for 8 grand?? ewww, id rather buy a comondoor

and a 14k GTR is gonna need alot of work, or will be just plain fudged imo

once again, funny shit :P:P:D;) its peanut butter jelly time

Edited by boiracer

• 2 weeks later...
what the ****! where did that come from? hahahah

hope you are only trying to get your post count up or something? n00b..

for people who think they know alot about skylines you must know f**k all!!! 33's gtr's or gtst's are the cheapest buckets of shit you can import if you cant get one here for 14 you must know the wrong people or they look at you, know you a retard and rip you off. i was going to put some cheap skylines on this site for sale but you are obviously dumb broke kids who know nothing about buying skylines. by the way keep telling these retards on here that you cant get one that cheap it works out great for me selling them to you f**ken dumb asses!!! by the way why dont you find an importer get to know him and then you might find out how much the shit boxes are really bought for!!! dumb ass

for people who think they know alot about skylines you must know f**k all!!! 33's gtr's or gtst's are the cheapest buckets of shit you can import if you cant get one here for 14 you must know the wrong people or they look at you, know you a retard and rip you off. i was going to put some cheap skylines on this site for sale but you are obviously dumb broke kids who know nothing about buying skylines. by the way keep telling these retards on here that you cant get one that cheap it works out great for me selling them to you f**ken dumb asses!!! by the way why dont you find an importer get to know him and then you might find out how much the shit boxes are really bought for!!! dumb ass

I knoe exactly hom much tehy are for sale and 14 landed , just wake up right now.

You can buy cheap R33 GTST or GTR , but bucket of shit specially 33 GTR.

Dont think everything is for free in Japan , good GTR isnt cheap only shitboxes mostly to be buy by UK or Aussie buyers are cheap ....

Sorry hexas and the rest of the haters in here...but gotta agree...i been searchin for a decent skyline with a budget of 14k for over 6 months...and yes I know people frm japan and people who own imports and car yards that imports...and all same the same Sh*t..."anything below 10k is good for either scraps or a portable loo"....I was able to buy mine frm my mates Yard fresh off the docks for 12k without rego or RWC and thats mates rate without him makin jack-all frm it cause i've known him since school days...

and seriously 8k budget on a skyline...4get it...my best advice for you and every1 out there who's got low budget but wants the MmmmPPhHH! is decent 180's...good power to weight ratio...i would know as 3 of my bro's got em with everything worked under the bonnet...saw every1 on reverse...