Group buy - NISMO Chrome gearknobs - $70each - RRP $180+

GKTECH

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
They sure are..

Group buy price will end on the 15th of August.  

If you have ordered one I have already sent an email to you.

If you want to order one please send an email to [email protected]

Cheers,

Greg

Hey if you have already sent emails out you must have missed me.

Thanks,

Rhett

Hey if you have already sent emails out you must have missed me.

Thanks,

Rhett

Not too sure what happend then, because all people on my list were sent emails.

Either way please email me at [email protected] to place an order.

These are still in stock.

Cheers,

Greg

quote from greg...

"For an R32 GTR you will either need to get a smaller insert or if you dont mind you can silicone it on. We have found many cheap gearknobs from supercheap or autobarn ($10 or under) come with 10mm inserts."

Thanks mate.

Greg

Is it the same for R32 gtst? Mine is nowhere even close to fitting.

Also, how the hell do you pull the centre nylong insert out? Mine is stuck in pretty hard.

Hi mate, it is the same.

The easiest way is to get an insert from a cheap gearknob that is 10mm. These are 15mm which I believe the 350zand a few other nissans use.

Not too sure how to get the centre out, I will let you know when my R32 lands :rolleyes:

Let us know how you go.

cheers,

Greg

• Latest Posts

• Hi. Long time. I did not drive this car to much. But problem is still there. There is no code in any program. Any idea what that should be? MAF is new original/clean one. Spark plugs/coil pack is ok. New fuel pump. All filters/oils are changed.
    • Yeah I understand what you mean, but the LS swaps I've seen done to r33s (admittedly to drift cars). You have to hammer out the transmission tunnel to fit the t56/tr6060, cut and box the drifters side firewall for head clearance. All stuff that's not terrible, but don't want to do to my cleanish gtst.  I've decided to buy the NEO and rebuild it, maybe best of both options lol.
    • What if I told you it fit easier than the RB......  Realistically it's a lot of work, but suprisingly similar IF you didn't have a R33 with literally all of the supporting accessories and electronics and manifolds and cooling ready to go. If you had literally a bare engine bay and no transmission, it'd be an apt comparison to make. If you just want to make 280-300kw all day just rebuild the RB and get a modern turbo and enjoy life.
    • Fair call there.. Apologies UWISSH! My bad was taken in wrong context as I only stated what was in paper same words on the list of Mods. I wished has said has 5Speed short shift gearbox.
    • The complexities involved with getting a v8 swap done, and the sacrifices for clearance etc not worth it imo unless its a drift car or similar.