SAU Community

need help finding parts

nathn_r33

• 2 weeks later...
na not yet. i have found some but nothing that i like to much there just isnt much out there for the r33 s2

Where abouts ya looking m8? I know a few dealers on the mainland that have pretty competitive $$$ range and they have a fair bit in stock. Which part of Tas ya from, North/South?

Where abouts ya looking m8?  I know a few dealers on the mainland that have pretty competitive $$$ range and they have a fair bit in stock.  Which part of Tas ya from, North/South?

i think i found one from jds imports. any one had anything to do with them they are in glenorchy.

im from the north east (st helens)

i think i found one from jds imports. any one had anything to do with them they are in glenorchy.

im from the north east (st helens)

Kerry will look after you at JDS and they can get there hands on a lot, the problem with carmate is that you pay that extra bit for shipping and they do the dogyiest ppackaging job i have ever seen. Hence dings, dents and marks in your new FB and you have to pay for it to get fix as they freight company have nothing to do with it!!!

Kerry will look after you at JDS and they can get there hands on a lot, the problem with carmate is that you pay that extra bit for shipping and they do the dogyiest ppackaging job i have ever seen.  Hence dings, dents and marks in your new FB and you have to pay for it to get fix as they freight company have nothing to do with it!!!

ok kool thanks for the info i will try jds first as it is not as far to get it here and from what you say they might be better. thanks heaps