SAU Community

Sat. May 7th Go-Karting

Nightcrawler

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah it's all booked, so as long as we have 12 people we will be fine. I am hoping we will get 24 racers, so we can split up into 2 separate Grand Prixs and take turns in qualifying and racing etc. I spoke with Greg and he was in, but he said Leroy was only a possible on account of his wife :cheers: Will catch up with you soon Matty for a few drinks.

Oh add a +1 for me. I'll most likely be bringing a mate along with his 180SX.

Anyone else going to the SVD Dyno Day @ Tilbrooks in the morning? Figure I might go check it out, not sure if I'll run since I had one just recently, but I could use it as an excuse to play with my boost controller some more... :)

since its all booked and there seems to be more than enough of people doing plus the fact that im a maybe, you guys/girls have fun.

Poor excuse mate, I count 22, doubtless people WILL bail on the day, and failing that you can at least come to the meet/diner earlier on to say hello.

Cummon yah bum you missed the Port Elliot cruise! :)

yep the final venue is Richmond.

We will be meeting at an undisclosed North-Eastern place for early dinner at 5:30pm then mini-cruise to Richmond. Those on the other side of town can just meet us there. For anyone that wants the info please PM me and I'll send you the meeting place and restaurant/cafe details.

Sorry I can't make the grand prix - I didn't realise that Adelaide United are playing on the same night and I've already bought a ticket. I'm keen to meet for the dinner and mini-cruise.

you have to come Duc - we really need 24 people for it to work properly. Come either way, it will be fun.

Yep no worries Matt, Leroy or Greg are of course welcome to come with me - unless Chops is coming with me, then you'll have to squeeze Greg in the back of your car :)

i didnt look at the first post to see the update, it just seemed that alot of people was posting they would come and the fact that they would bring xxxx people along made me think that there was enough. Either way, my gf just read the post and insisted that she also wanted to go - shes never been go-karting, so put me down as 2.

i didnt look at the first post to see the update, it just seemed that alot of people was posting they would come and the fact that they would bring xxxx people along made me think that there was enough. Either way, my gf just read the post and insisted that she also wanted to go - shes never been go-karting, so put me down as 2.

Good work Duc, your missus has the right idea, see you and her on Sat! :)

Hi new to this site. Would love to come to the Go Karts but will working. How often do you go on Cruise's? Would love to get on a couple and check out a few cars from Adl and pick up a few ideas.

We don't cruise very often anymore due to the massive police presence and resultant diminished fun etc.

Especially now it's winter you will see many of the Skylines from this site home in their garages.

But keep an eye on these forums, as cruises do happen from time to time.