SAU Community

Impounded

PJKJ

Hey guys and Gals,

I was on another forumn and i read that the subzero skyline the red one that does 9's, plates try09. I heard that i was impounded on the weekend.... A guy on the other forumn saw a cop putting it on a tow truck. Anybody confirm this..

Damn hard luck hey ..

regards

Richmond

Guest Boxhead

on performance forums there was a member whos name is try09, says he is from gold coast, so im assuming its the owner, he said "yes my car got impounded last nite".... so i guess its true.. he didnt state what for tho...

I was down the coast the night the sub zero (try09) got impounded and saw why there was this little red gemini with a soarer twin turbo engine, racing him and absolutely blitzed him but the cops only got the subzero car , I think they had been lookin for him for a while cause there tryin to crack down on the "instigators" of the races down the coast

Hey guys question.... correct me here.. Is it legel to have NOS setup in your car but you arnt able to have it connected is that right.. So does that mean you can have the bottle attached or what ??

Cheers

Richmond