SAU Community

SKYLINES AUSTRALIA - NSW 2nd Annual Show and Shine 17th July 2005 (Everybody welcome)

Majanal

Hello Skyliners,

The 2nd semi-annual Skylines Australia NSW Show and Shine is on.!

Date: 17th July 2005

Location: Mingara Recreation Club, Tumbi Umbi Central Coast (Same as last year) Linky

Time: Cars Arrive 8am, Show starts 10am

Cost: $10 members $20 non-members

Sponsors:

Zoom/HPI Magazines

Unique Autosports

Just Jap

Turbosmart

Xclusive colours - 9631 2345

GCG Turbochargers

TM Autosports

Auto-Motion

Racebrakes

Fuel Tank

Powerplay

Mick's Metalcraft

Raceworx

Advan

Gulf Western Oil

Categories:

Best R34 GTR

Best R34 GTT

Best R33 GTR

Best R33 GTS-t

Best R32 GTR

Best R32 GTS-t

Best R31

Best DR30

Best Classic

Best Interior

Best Exterior

Best Engine Bay

People’s Choice

Best Non-Skyline

After last years hugely sucessful event we are looking to go bigger and better, with more sponsor stalls and more cars. We are also working to have some race cars along again. It looks like the Gibson R31 and the Winfield R32 GTR will be there as well as Aaron McGill's V8 Supercar.

So what do you need to do?

Entry Form

Start polishing your car! All Skylines will be entered into their respective category (eg R32 GTR) and also into the People's Choice award. Each car will also be eligible for one, and only one, of Best Interior, Best Exterior or Best Engine Bay.

Judging criterea will be posted before the day so people know what the Judges will be looking out for.

Until then peoples... spread the word!

Dan Mackie

President

SAU-NSW

Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to come and as a bonus i live neer mingara...

I posted my membership form and direct deposited the money today so you should get the form in the next few days and depending on what bank you with you should get the money tomorrow.

What i am wondering is what i have to do to be entered into this event.

Please PM or email me with details.

Cheers,

Mitch

• 2 weeks later...
Ok guys.  What we have here at the moment is advance notice of the event.

Many more details will follow and we will definitely be keeping you all informed.

Hey, interested in comming down for the show. How long would the drive be from brisbane?? Is it just a sunday event?

Yes mate,

Just the sunday event. (Of course there would be some of us up there on the saturday night as with last year.)

I would say with stops at speed limit you would need to allow 10hrs.

Dan.

i'm planning to be there, making the trip from wagga... but man oh man do I have some work to do.

Anyone got a place I can wash my car/ leave it safe overnight???

oscar, I can look up where we stayed last time, can't remember atm, but it had a secure parking place that was good. not a bad place either.

Will find info.

im entering the nugget

do you guys from syndye usually drive your cars up or tow em?

im worried about stone chips and bugs etc etc

I seem to recall someone driving up the freeway last year with their car wrapped in glad wrap?

sounds sik i might drop in with my silvia but i bet i'll get braged to all shit cause its non turbo auto I'm getting a skyline in a month or to so i like to check all the boys out and ask them about them :(

is it cool if few of my mates come 180sx with 430hp at wheels see if can get some of the skyliners from up here on the mid north coast to come down

there heaps of them PM what i need to know Please don't brag me out i only wood have got my P's like 3 weeks b4 this

oscar, I can look up where we stayed last time, can't remember atm, but it had a secure parking place that was good. not a bad place either.

Will find info.

Thanks mate, just PM me with it :) I'll be there though, just took leave from work (not that I needed any excuse mind)....

Glad wrap??? Excellent idea, I'm all over it (well, it'll be all over the line..)

Thanks Kel!

sounds sik i might drop in with my silvia but i bet i'll get braged to all shit cause its non turbo auto I'm getting a skyline in a month or to so i like to check all the boys out and ask them about them :)

is it cool if few of my mates come 180sx with 430hp at wheels see if can get some of the skyliners from up here on the mid north coast to come down

there heaps of them PM what i need to know Please don't brag me out i only wood have got my P's like 3 weeks b4 this

We're not going to bag you out mate. You are being sensible about your choice of car.

Basically it's a Skyline show so we want as many Skylines entering as possible. There is a category for best non Skyline though. As far as coming for a look, the more the merrier. We want you to spread the word far and wide.

There will be food, heaps of car related stalls and displays from workshops to people like Turbosmart, Motul and GCG Turbochargers. As well we will have Louie from Xclusive colours bringing some trick painted beasts and Rated R Designs will be showing off their stuff.

It's going to be huge.

yea man thanks sounds good i love a perve on all ya skylines :(

i see if i can gee the mid north coast boys up to come down I need a hoilday working 6 days a week for 2 years is shitting me

Few New GTR and Gts-t up her i'll talk to them