SAU Community

Newcastle Skyline owners

d-d

Just wondering how many of you guys are from Newcastle.

I have a Blue R33 gtst with a veilside kit if you have seen it around... If anyone is keen on meeting up for a cruise then us know or if there is another Newcastle organised group can you leave some details for me so I can take a look at the group.

Cheers, :)

dd.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate im from newcastle got a black r33 gtst. Havent seen you around you normally go the foreshore? Starting to see a few 33'd around newy these days. Havent heard of any skyline cruises but sometimes the import guys come from syd. Might see you round. :D

Just wondering how many of you guys are from Newcastle.

I have a Blue R33 gtst with a veilside kit if you have seen it around... If anyone is keen on meeting up for a cruise then us know or if there is another Newcastle organised group can you leave some details for me so I can take a look at the group.

Cheers,  :D  

dd.

hey mate....im from the hunter....i go to newy fairly often.

thats my 33 in my sig...

a cruise would be cool aslong as the cops didnt catch wind of it...hunter cops suck

cheers

Linton

Righto i've forgotten already...

Who were the 2 guys in GTR's (white N1 + purple) in my street on the weekend that I said hello to?

cant agree more with NZM031.. Hunter Cops do suck and you know what skylines do.. they are the ones that cause all the crashs and are the biggest hoons on the road and are always causing trouble.. Btw im in newcastle drive white 32 gtr.. GTRUSH plates.. seen you around a fair bit....

OohArrGTR you have a very nice gtr there man.

I always see you near the Panthers traffic lights for some reason lol.

Haven't been pulled over by a cop once in the r33, but ill take your word about the hunter cops. Im probably one of the most sedate skyline drivers so i probably dont fall under the category of 'hoon'. Just leave a msg in this thread Linton or Kristov if you head into Newcastle.

On another topic - what the deal with this Kooragang racing scene? Id be interested to go over and watch one day unless its just a fagged up myth. Ill drive my friends little charade over so they dont think im racin if i ever head over there though :cheers:

dd.

was generalising the publics opinions of us abit there! .. hehe yeah i remember seeing you twice there... Kooragang yeah theres races there.. dying down mainly due to 12 cars being impounded every weekend.. but hey want to get your car impounded, done for spectating etc etc etc.. in other words dont go there.. theres plenty of places to have a run.. theres a good one in Sydney near Eatern Creek called WSID.. but yeah theres needs to be a place in Newcastle.. ill say hello when i see you.. still havent met NZMO! mainly my fault i never recognise his car..

Just wondering what to do next with my car as i have some spare dollars at the moment..

Currently its got aftermarket bov, full 3" exhaust system and i have it running on 7psi.

Getting a R-SPL Greddy intercooler installed this week, so what you think should be next on the mod list guys?

Hopefully can meet up with all of you, If I ever get my car back on the road. Not that I drive it much anyway. Seems theres only cruises and things just when my cars off the road. Oh well keeps me out of trouble. If you see a crazy guy waving at you from a silver subaru wagon dont worry its only me in my wifes car (just try to ignore me and Ill go away).

Im from closer to maitland but i goto newy a lot.

I drive a gunmetal R32 GTR. Ive seen GTRUSH a few times but i didnt have my car then, so you wouldnt have seen me.

We should all go in this weekend, meet up and try and all park together. Get to know some people.

Im pretty much up to where you are with mod FMIC exhaust BOV etc. Once i sort out my clutch i will be down to sydney to get my wolf tuned. So imthinking if i was you prob a Apexi pfc, wolf or something similar.

GTRUSH have seen out at the foreshore a few times. Looks hot with the cf hood. But dont get the wrong idea about me and doing laps cos i reckon there pretty ghey but thats just me. Takes like 10 min to go 500 metres and people just keep goin round and round.

My line us my daily driver so i might see you guys round. Take it easy

Just wondering what to do next with my car as i have some spare dollars at the moment..

Currently its got aftermarket bov, full 3" exhaust system and i have it running on 7psi.

Getting a R-SPL Greddy intercooler installed this week, so what you think should be next on the mod list guys?

Saturday arvo?

Ill be at a 21st party on Sunday out at Singo....

So no sunday arvo drivin for me.

Saturday is my only free arvo this weekend.

Or what about Monday arvo? On anzac day... or u think it might be a tad dead in town?

yeah i'm also from newcastle, used to own a silver 33 with 20's and modded then HOT20T s15 silvia and now i'm bout to become the proud father of a r32 GTR due in may. Def. up for a cruise. btw don't wave at scoop in his subi wagon. Wouldnt like you guys to end up being stalked like me..... LOL just kidding i've been sleeping with him and his wife for years.... Kidding... ok i've gone tooooooo far i'm out! See yas round

LOL

Um from memory other public holidays have been really good in town. Dont know about anzac day though, its also a good day to be at the pub :cheers:

I think monday 25th sounds like a good day.

It dosent bother me, as long as we park, I hate lapping but like observing/talking whatever.

I might go for a drive in both days, if anyone sees me yell out/beep/wave whatever.

Righto - monday it is.

I should be down there and parked somewhere at the foreshore around 3pm or so - depending on how bad my hangover is :)

Just yell out 'dd!' or 'dave!' and hopefully my brain cells will react quick enough to turn around, or... you could just park behind me. :cheers:

Dunno which end you wanna park at, just as long as its not near commodores or falcons lol.

yeah i'm also from newcastle, used to own a silver 33 with 20's and modded then HOT20T s15 silvia and now i'm bout to become the proud father of a r32 GTR due in may. Def. up for a cruise. btw don't wave at scoop in his subi wagon. Wouldnt like you guys to end up being stalked like me..... LOL just kidding i've been sleeping with him and his wife for years.... Kidding... ok i've gone tooooooo far i'm out!  See yas round

Hey!!!!!!!!! I thought we promised to never speak of that again!!!!!!

Guest DIRTgarage
Hey!!!!!!!!! I thought we promised to never speak of that again!!!!!!

Im from Soldiers Point, its Port Stephens but its close to "Newy"