SAU Community

Nasho Run - 14th May

Moanie

yeap.. we'll all meet up at stanwell tops after the run :P not sure which way we'll go back.. either nasho or freeway.. i suspect the group will want to split up at that point!!!

also all, there is a VERY VERY VERY dangerous 25km/h corner... its after the completion of the nasho.. just when you think you can speed up.. please watch all the cornering speed signs, as that particular corner is very deceptive and i've known a few people to lose it there!!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again Moanie :werd: i forgot about that corner! Ive seen some hectict stuff happen there so many times! Its the kinda corner even the experienced drifter may have some problems with! :P

I wish it was Friday! I just wanna go NASHO!

yeap.. we'll all meet up at stanwell tops after the run :P  not sure which way we'll go back.. either nasho or freeway.. i suspect the group will want to split up at that point!!!

also all, there is a VERY VERY VERY dangerous 25km/h corner... its after the completion of the nasho.. just when you think you can speed up.. please watch all the cornering speed signs, as that particular corner is very deceptive and i've known a few people to lose it there!!

That describes the whole nasho run. respect it or it will cost you lots of money! :flamed:

i remember organising one of these aggggggges ago on SAU

and what was at the stanwell tops lookout? two cops in a 4wd. came up to me and said whoever organised this meet - you boys better get going or i'll start defecting the lot of you. what a bummer it was.

Before i got my line i used to take my Citroen down the nasho, one night i got pulled up after we were just chillng at the lookout (bald hill) and coppers came up and tried to dick everyone for everything. They have to come from Helensburg so it takes about 5 mins for them to get there if some local calls. The fact that it is satruday night should be OK, but im not promising anything, there is always a risk of coppers whenever there is a cruise. i wouldnt be supprised if a cop has already read this and knows about it.......... :P

:P  i wish it was sat already!  did the old pac last night... such a russsshhhh!!!!  i want more :D

u hoon!!

anyways james is not coming, he forgot that he had something else organised for sat night!!

ill am most probably still in!

Ok guys!!!  new cruise!!!! :P

Destination: Nasho Run

Time: 8:30 at P6d homebush  

Meet 2: 9:30 at waratah st, kirrawee... we should leave by 10 for the nasho run...

Date: Saturday 14th May

Attendees:

Sl!m

Craved

Ben101

Wilch

Black R33 Gtst + R33

Rukus

Matboy

SiksII

James

x]SPHYNX[x

sproosy

z3n2k

Mr_G

henzie

Mr R32 M-Spec + R34 Gtt

HCR32

Liz

aaronrb25t

Maybes:

ed R34

Aplex

Silver Gts-t

TommO

Bizzrevhead

OK seriously since when am i a mayby?? comone monie... keep up to date.

No Sl!m!!! YOU ARE COMING! :D

hahaa.. hell yeah he is!! if i have to drag him outta bed to get him there i will! ;)

hahaha.. sorry 'plex! i read every post.. not one said you were coming.. just a maybe! i'll change it :P

well in that case.... im comming... getting all excited bout it.

If everyone reads the signs about cornering speed and doubles it, everyone should be fine (with some exceptions) ive done the nash before and if ur just cautious everything is ok....

Just if u see a wombat or soemtrhing crossing the road, dont swerve for it, just go streight over teh top. it will save u and probally the person behind you.

should be a good turn out. hopefully the cops wont do what they did on the last cruise and tell us all the piss off..... assholes.