SAU Community

How many litres?

Term, I've found out that my Stagea goes through the petrol with short trips and city driving.  But on the highway it's fine.

I think it's cause of the auto box and short trips when cold (cold = rich).

I wonder if you could put gas on one of these..  lol

J

Don't even joke about gas, i hate that stuff so much.

does gas work with turbo's? because i know the emmissions are different, and turbo's run on emmissions. a lot more water comes out of a car running on gas i think.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, I couldn't go gas on the Stagea. Nowhereto put the gas bottle anyway...

The old man has got gas on his VS commo. 440km's costs him about $20 !!! 440km's for us is about $65 :rofl:

I've seen a few turbo cars with gas but I'm not sure if it's the same setup as a N/A car. But to get the most out of it you'd probably need to tune it just for gas and not dual fuel..

J

lol, I couldn't go gas on the Stagea.  Nowhereto put the gas bottle anyway...

The old man has got gas on his VS commo.  440km's costs him about $20 !!!   440km's for us is about $65 :rofl:

I've seen a few turbo cars with gas but I'm not sure if it's the same setup as a N/A car.  But to get the most out of it you'd probably need to tune it just for gas and not dual fuel..

J

There are plenty of cars out there that are turbo and gas.

The same principle for fuel works with gas, the more boost you run the more fuel, but in this case would be gas.

To get more gas you just add an extra mixer.

I checked the other day, and put around 45 - 50 L in after 300 or so kms of driving if I take it easy (city). So, its pretty poor but I love it. :rofl:

On the open road its tons TONS better, I can get to Sydney from here on a tank easy (500 + kms)

Heaps of rotors are on gass coz apparently they go better? my friend who owns an rx3 told me this the other day

I wouldnt say that they go better, they wont go as good as one on fuel, but the differrences are only slight

I thought "dedicated" gas systems could make great power, cost the same (if not more) as you use more gas but the higher octane rating actually helps.

I thought "dedicated" gas systems could make great power, cost the same (if not more) as you use more gas but the higher octane rating actually helps.

Yeah they do still get good power out of them, but there has always been the difference in power (only slight).

yea i read a car in zoom that was pushing big power i think it was a gas powered datto was some good power too.

Dont get me wrong, you can still make great power from gas. I know of quite a few cars that have gas and have big power.

But if it were better then fuel, then i would think that the guys that go for big hosrepower, like at the summer nats would all have gas on there cars.