SAU Community

EOI: Jaycar amp group buy?

d00dz

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm definitely confirmed and will pick up from whoever at the show and shine, just someone send me there bank account details and i iwll make payment on the 15th of june...payday

Noted...

fresh can You PM me your full name and contact phone, so I can add it into the spread sheet.

This is good guys, we have 7 people wanting to order and 8 AMPs is the quantity so far. All people who expressed their interest have been comfirmed..

Me x1 Pickup @ Dundas - CONFIRMED

Complexity x1 Pickup @ Dundas - CONFIRMED

DLuded x1 ____ - CONFIRMED

ven x1 ____ - CONFIRMED

Mr Ed32 x2 - Ill delivery to him - CONFIRMED

b0neR x1 - Pickup @ Dundas - CONFIRMED

fresh x1 - Show & Shine - CONFIRMED

Will close this up Friday nite at around 12pm, then we'll start getting into the finacial side of things!

YAY!

guys, i'd prefer no personal pickups from dundas, and if all of you can pick em up off d00dz.

I'll PM all confirmed orders tonight with payment details. I've done a small group buy for the guys in melbourne. For 4 of em it came to 21kg (so around 5.25 kg each) and the dimensions are about 45cm x 30cm x 15cm. The amps come in boxes with crumple zones in the corners so that they don't get dented/scratched if they are dropped.

Ive PM'ed people regarding distribution. Please reply.

Ill go and collect it the AMPs @ Dundas and distribute it. But postage Im sure would be no more than $15. Sydney -> Sydney is generally cheap.

This offer ends June 10th - This Friday!

Ive PM'ed the parties with payment details.

Will make another PM about collection/delivery of the goods :cheers:

Payment made ASAP, well the later you pay, means it will hold the order up :P hehe...

Thanks to Shan (funkymoney) for ordering and providing us with the great prices!

LOL quick run off with our money :D hehe..

Everyone has your bank details ive PM'ed them.

Complexity and ven have replied saying they have paid.

sindows and I are paid.

Keep em comming.!

BTW, just got a PM asking about warranties etc. You guys are covered for manufacturing defects, but because these purchases go thru a trade account, they are technically for use by our company only. Which means I can't issue you guys with invoices and warranties, as that's against their rules.

If something does go wrong I'm happy to help people try and get a replacement (basically have to put the claim in thru our account), but I can't gurantee anything. It involves some serious stuffing around though, so if you see yourselves blowing these up, I'll advice you now not to buy thru the group buy and pay the extra 90 bucks for a waranty.

Hope this dosen't put a dampner on things.