SAU Community

S1 vs S2 Stagea

CSV Imports

Hey guys,

Although I import cars I havnt had much experience with Stageas, because not many dealers want them. So, as Im still searching for a Stag of my own, Im faced with the question, what is the difference between S1 and S2 Stags?

What year model are each of them? Can both be had in AWD? Do both have duel sunroofs? Power differences, performance differences? Anything would help...

Cheers,

Chris

I think the main difference is the S1 RS4 has the RB25DET and the S2 RS4 has the RB25DET NEO. apart from that, and a slight facelift, they both come with all the same features as each other

Fantastic, I'll have a look around. How bout potential? Around similar for those engines? Im looking for around 250kw atw, which would it be easier to extract from?

Also, this pic, S1 correct? Anyone have a clue about the front bar on this car? S1 and S2 same dimensions?

BlackStag2.jpg

Can someone give me a couple of links to websites or post a couple of pics of different Stag bodykits? I wanted to get the MASA front end but I dont have the dosh at the moment, so I was thinking of getting just a full bodykit to suit the Stag, just havnt seen any around. I like the MASA side skirts and rear bar, just would like to see some more options before I make up my mind.

Is there any Stag bodykits avalible in Australia?

Cheers,

Chris

That certainly looks like a 260rs.

Not that you can't see the inlet cross over pipe that the Rb25's have, plus you can see the top of a HKS pod filter that looks like it's pretty close to the strut tower, so I'd say it's the rear AFM/pod of a twin set up.

Or I could be right off the mark and it's got a forward facing chamber on a RB25 :)

Oh, hang on, is that a RS4 badge on the grille ??

J

what i was going to do is import my stag with the masa body kit in the back i will hopefully do it in about 2 months i will let you know how i get on

Cheers dude, really like to know how it goes for you.

Jay95R33 your making me feel stupid..... :Oops: I only based it on the look of the bodykit....