SAU Community

Dont be weak, dont be softy. 18" DEEP DISH GARTMAEIR

different  width front and rear on a gtr affects the attessea - spelling. if only they would fit on a gtst without much lipping/roling or guards.

Actually - the above is wrong.

ATTESSA takes input from front and rear wheel speed. This in turn relates to rolling diameter. It is therefore possible to use these rims by having different profile tires to ensure equal rolling diameter front and rear.

Personally I prefer to have the same width of rim and tyre to achieve this, but each to their own I suppose.

I do believe the width isn't such a problem, Its when you stagger 17" on front and 18" on da rear then the profile of tyre on top, and i'm pretty sure its all about the diffs being level. So therefore its all about the circunfrence of each wheel(tyre included) If they are the same then SHE no worry, In my eyes width is all good to be different, alsong as you account for the tyre profile.

would probably best consider widebody on a gts-t.

12's with 13mm offset will stick out rear guards on 32gts-t by a good 6cm or so. should be ok clearing coilovers though.

check out http://toy4two.home.mindspring.com/offset.html for wheel-offset calculator to compare your current rims with these

man, these rims are pimp! suprised they haven't been sold yet

good luck with the sale trent,

(lol @ skyline owners are scared of decent rims!)

-tim

i dont see what the differnce is if you have 265/35/18 on the front and 285/35/18 on the rear they are still the same profile hight 35 so same rolling diamater, correct me anyone if im wrong.

the profile is not an exact sidewall height, as tyres get wider in same profile the sidewall gets higher also iirc (its one way or the other), even though would make an unnoticable difference to the speedo the attessa still picks it up.

Thats my understanding of it anyway

Jamie