SAU Community

some help is needed

always_me

It would be great if anyone knew someone who has knowledge of importing an exotic car from japan, i personally dontk now anyone who speaks japanese that can come with me to japan to buy a car for importation. if anyone knows any businesses who deal in importing exotic cars from japan id love to find out, thanks in advance.

like you wrote exotic as in ferrari, i want toinport a 348tb i was looking at a japanese car aution site and they only got for about 50-65k thas unbelivable price, so i wanna see whats involved in gettting them here and complying them.

Most Ferraris in Japan are left hand drive , very few are right hand drive .

The car must be older than 1988 to able to comply here .

P.M if you like na di'll put you on to someone in japan that will do everything for you .

i already spoke to the guys at jspec imports, the guy i spoke to said the 1989-1995 model ferrari f348 models were eligible for import,and i have the number for the workshop in sydney that complies them. so i think i will stick with them as they look like they know what theytalking about

This is the link to who does what and Modena are doing RHD only Ferraris which are usually out of Singapore or other RHD only countrys.

http://raws.dotars.gov.au/rawswebpublic/rawpubmain.asp

A few have been brought in as Personal Imports out the Gulf and they were not the best.

PM me your email address and I can get the dealers/workshops in Sydney to contact you as it isnt as simple as buying a Skyline, they have the contacts as they have been doing it for years.

Nigel.

Just don't buy one from the Gulf area as they are they are not the best to say the least, one Viper that came in had 7 different colours of paint as a new colour each year made the neighbours think it was a new one,

There was an importer's website that specialized in many exotics from Singapore, Hong Kong and other RHD countries. I've been trying to find it again but nobody seems to remember.

I guess my post is pointless, but such an importer/exporter agent does exist! :(

There was an importer's website that specialized in many exotics from Singapore, Hong Kong and other RHD countries. I've been trying to find it again but nobody seems to remember.

I guess my post is pointless, but such an importer/exporter agent does exist! :rofl:

im also trying to find an importer like that with no luck, but im sure they do exist