SAU Community

ICQ Numbers and/or MSN Messenger log-in names...

GoldZilla

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Eric you figured out how to use MSN yet? You should learn from FRYSKI... He's caught on to the post-whoring sensation, he's figured out ICQ already, and in such a short period of time, and whilst you've already figured out post-whoring and ICQ, how long did it take you? =P If my calculations are correct, based upon the time it has taken for you to figure out the basics of MSN, it took you at least 12 months to work out post whoring and ICQ.

=)

spot the bored guy.

fully sik mate!!!!!!!!!!!!! wats sau mean? are u 4 REAAAAAAAAL BRO?

and i think ur 1337 already bro!

sik as bro! i found chikz in my sky aye bro! dey were jst nekkid skpz though so sif teh w0rth anyfing aye bro!

Originally posted by MaTBoY

fully sik mate!!!!!!!!!!!!! wats sau mean? are u 4 REAAAAAAAAL BRO?

and i think ur 1337 already bro!

sik as bro! i found chikz in my sky aye bro! dey were jst nekkid skpz though so sif teh w0rth anyfing aye bro!

TRANSLATION:

WOW! That's wonderful! What does SAU mean? Surely you can't be serious?

Plus, I think you are elite already my friend.

Excellent. I actually found some lovely females in my Skyline. They weren't wearing any clothes and they were Australian females too so I'm not sure that you would enjoy their company.

Ooh, I've posted here but didnt mention details. I think i was scared of more strange Russian/Indian/Scandinavian/Parramatta-n/those of dubious origin guys trying to chat me up on ICQ. and i used to have 'interests: dictatorship' in my profile.. obviously they didnt read it.

Now I'm convinced you're all on the other side of the fence, so no fear of getting picked up :lol:

MSN: [email protected]