SAU Community

PIVOT: RAIZIN Volt Stabilizer with Earthing Cables. In stock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
with a r33 the battery is located in the boot soo how would you mount it? also if there are pics or instruction on installign these in a r33 if someone could post up so i could have a quick look before i purchase

You can just install the main unit with the battery at the back

and earth other cables in the engine bay separately

post-29-1112960859.jpg

Hey there,

Iam happy to buy oneif some one can install it for me.

Taking the amp. off the back and strut brace off and trying to clamp this thing in to the battery looks like

fun i dont want to have,,...just like getting into bed with a fatty......not that some people like it...

Tell me do you install aswell, being the the traders section.

Thanks

Tekin

• Latest Posts

• If you've been mucking with vacuum lines, start there, and check you have your vac line on properly, and on a vacuum line that isn't flowing air, it's just a vacuum source.   When you measure your fuel pressure, are you measuring absolute fuel pressure, or gauge pressure compared to the inlet manifold?
    • That last number you quoted is right about where I'm stuck, pretty spot on. Now let me share some of my Dyno results. Stock cams, stock fuel pump, stock MAFs, stock injectors, same exhaust and everything else oh yeah I forgot to add tomei FPR, intake cam advanced 2 notches, exhaust retarded 1 notch. Let's call this Dyno 01.  
    • @Murray_Calavera I forget but it's well within the duty cycle limits, my tuner is probably the only guy I trust locally to tune, definitely not the best but with his knowledge and experience, definitely the best here IMHO. He said it's the most he could get out of it on the last session (cam change) and increasing the boost wouldn't give much more gains. Yeah, definitely plan on upgrading to Link G4X or similar but I'd like to max out my setup first which I believe many have done so around 500hp.
    • Yeah, so I think that is the point. If you presume a 25% lower reading on a chassis dyno than what the engine is making, then the most you would see from a 720HP engine is ~550wHP. "Lose" a little more because AWD dyno and the number will be lower. Call a hub dyno "wheel HP" and you should see higher numbers. But the horses would be a different size. And as Murray says above - an imposed 90% DC limit drops 550 down to 500 straight away. 80% takes you down to ~450.
    • Sounds reasonable to me.  Do you know what your injector duty cycle is? I guess everyone has their own personal limit as to how high they want to flirt with 100% duty cycle, but who knows what your tuners limit is. Maybe they like to cap it at 80%? Now your injector CC to HP conversion has a 20% hair cut on it, then through drivetrain losses, yeah 500rwhp seems ok to me.  If you plan to spend on your GTR, modern injectors and a modern ECU will go a long way!