SAU Community

Pulp 98

SKiT_R31

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heared the same... Have had no confirmation that it has made it down to the good end of hobart yet  :)

How much is it up there? $1.50? Will it make an untuned turbo import run noticeably better?

Use 98RON when you get it tuned and tell your mechanic you're using it.

Dave Griffiths told me he'd play around with the timing with 98RON but would leave it as stock for 95RON.

With no tune you wouldn't notice the difference.

Consumption will improve with a swap to 98, but the performance will remain the same until tuned specificly for 98.... as JaFF said.

98 is a better base product though as its designed to be 98 when blended. 95 can be anywhere within 2 points -/+ I understand.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here is what i know, Premiumax is what it is called, the guy behind the counter said that it has more ron than premium unleaded but they could not guarantee it was 98 what ever the fook that means. i have the little brochure somewhere i will find it, i am trying it in my car, Liberty Mowbray also have it. price is $1.27-29, of course i have not been for a tune yet but will soon then we will see how it goes. Have to run another tank through it anway.

Just ring up Legana for questions. I will report back with a scanned copy of the brochure when i can.

I think premiumax needs testing for an accurate figure,

cheers ed

any updates at all fella's???

Edited by Edstrodamous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...