SAU Community

HKS SSQV For sale (Plenty of stock)

i dunno why the postage is so expensive... these are the prices my boss gives me so i just run with them. i think that the $20 mark comes close in some locations... ill look into it.

yeah youre right about the engravings and the inside. there is alot more things you can tell by. im going to write up a page how to tell them apart. at least you base it.

id really like to meet this japspec person and thank him/her for all these hassles im getting. i appreciate the concern that you have nonetheless. with the amount of bullshit going around these days i am too when i buy stuff.

i was about to say... if youre in the area stop by and have a coffee with us had check out our work etc... not to disappoint ;)

the forum selling is just something we have started on and something that isnt on the top of our lists to persue. the online forum market is so competitive where you have guys who run backyard businesses and make around $15 on the larger scale items - coolers etc that they just destroy the market.

with us we offer installations and warranty on all our products...

hrmmms, i dnt think so...where did u get it from? coz that is a breach of a copyright. So i would think that if they are like that my opinion that they would be real, otherwise these suppliers has to be stopped and caught. Well thats my opinion coz if i was to buy and its a fake ass cheap ass material i would be pissed. Otherwise it seems legit as it is. Check around and browse on the net.

so this guy is selling fake hks sqqv bovs?

You decide for yourself. Having a dodgy HKS imprint on the side doesnt' make it a real HKS. Another guy is selling the same thing on the group buys but he says his are from China.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=75282