SAU Community

Brakes For The Ceffy??

QUIKBLADE

believe it or not if you head down to superchear auto they have the part number listed there, i think its in teh ferodo catalogue. but if you grab the part number from there all the part numbers NOT letters interchange with each other.

i found this out today when i was at work (super cheap auto) if you have any more trouble gimme a yell and ill call em up and grab it for ya.

Going that you have the bigger engine, which brakes do you have on the car?  The stocko ones or say r32 or something?

I've got the stock ones... Should I upgrade, but would that imply that I will also need to do a 5 stud conversion?? :D - then if that was the case... what's involved in doing that conversion? Would R33 GTR (Brembos) fit?? :lol:

did you have any luck finding the part number for those brakes pads? i called up and got the part numbers for Ferodo. All you need to do is disregard the first two letters and use the numbers unless you want ferodo pads and then use the numbers.

fronts = DB 1148

Rears = DB 1144

I think the bendix part number is:

fronts = DB 1148 AD

rears = DB 1144 AD

there for Bendix Advance pads. So infact the part number for Bendix is interchangeable. Bosch part numbers are DP instead of the DB if you wanted them. but i found after heavy braking the bosch pads turn fairly ordinary very fast, and create alot of dust.

I use ferodo's on the front of my 180 and Bendix advance on the rear. i found it is a good combination, i have the more expensive pads on the rear because i drift it, and there better for lock ups. Either way they are fine.

i have also found the the Bendix pads do not create as much dust.

did you have any luck finding the part number for those brakes pads? i called up and got the part numbers for Ferodo. All you need to do is disregard the first two letters and use the numbers unless you want ferodo pads and then use the numbers.

fronts = DB 1148

Rears = DB 1144

I think the bendix part number is:

fronts = DB 1148 AD

rears = DB 1144 AD

there for Bendix Advance pads. So infact the part number for Bendix is interchangeable. Bosch part numbers are DP instead of the DB if you wanted them. but i found after heavy braking the bosch pads turn fairly ordinary very fast, and create alot of dust.

I use ferodo's on the front of my 180 and Bendix advance on the rear. i found it is a good combination, i have the more expensive pads on the rear because i drift it, and there better for lock ups. Either way they are fine.

i have also found the the Bendix pads do not create as much dust.

WICKED! Thanks very much - That's helped me out heaps!... However... Ferodo reckon there are 6 different types of Calipers... would this make a difference to the numbers you given me?

I used Bendix pads on my 300ZX and they worked really well with minimal dust...

WICKED! Thanks very much - That's helped me out heaps!... However... Ferodo reckon there are 6 different types of Calipers... would this make a difference to the numbers you given me?

I used Bendix pads on my 300ZX and they worked really well with minimal dust...

ferodo list ones for the AWD versions, A32 and many more that were also sold in Japan.

but the Part numbers i gave you are for the A31 import 88-93 model RB20DET RWD. so it should be right. if you would like i can order a set for you through work at 25% off. or i cann just get a price for you.

cheers Benny