SAU Community

R32 Skyline

$18,000

sad to see her go but i have lost my license so it has to go.

fairly good condition, 112,000 original k's big dollars spent on engine g/box. mostly HKS and TOMIE parts used, aries pistons, eagle rods and HKS bearing set, TOMIE poncams with adjustable ctomie cam gears, head ported and pollished, engine stroked to 2.4 ltr, external HKS wastegate, HKS 30/37s turbo, 3 inch mandrel bent exhaust, HKS fully adjustable coil overs very nice mags and vertex body kit, all internals have only done around 2,000 km's. engine cappable of 28psi easy but has only run upto 10psi so far no figures on power or qtr mile times old 2ltr motor achieved 240 rwkw at 8psi with similer setup, ok, for wat it needs the intercooler has a small crack, nothing to major and any marine welder could fix for around $100. ecu is not setup for the new motor and for an extra $1500 i can supply a HALTECH E6K wich will run it perfectly, ecu in it now runs quite fine but is at its limit as far as achieveable power is concerned any questions dont hesitate to email me at [email protected]

my avatair pic is the front bar that will be on for the sale, all vertex body kit.

cheers, ash

post-16153-1123477188.jpg

post-16153-1123478000.jpg