SAU Community

Wedding Request?

Hi there all,

Need to ask a favour.... I'm getting married the first week of December this year and I need another another 3 or 4 GTR's(preferably 32's at this stage) to accompany my gtr to use as the wedding cars.

The 2nd is a Friday so people may need to take a day of work.....happy to pay(PM me so we can further discuss)

BTW the photo's will be taken at the (hopefully)War Memorial, National Museum and possibly the Parly house's) and I'm going to try and get the photographer to take some photo's of the cars too....

Richard,

Will your beast be back on the road by then?

and can someone PM me Goran's number (I had it, but lost it in a new phone incident :( )

Cheers,

Brad

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grrr i cant find his number, stupid changing phones and losing numbers!

If you also wantr a convoy of skylines im sure plenty of the boys will be happy to really make your day something special, I dont plan to have mine by then but if i do i'll be happy to come along for numbers.....15 skylines sure do have presence!

I now have Goog's contact details(Thanks Geordie)

and also the use of Geordies GTR..

That's 2 GTRs(Geordies and mine), 3 with Googs(*crosses fingers*....)

anybody know the state of Richards beast?

Mmmmm convoy of Skylines, would make some good photos(the wedding photos would be good too *grins*),

will have to run it past the boss....

she's right - dust is still on it.

That a man shame Richard... as said before please let us know if you need anything.

On a brighter note many thanks to Nik for the services of his GTR for our wedding! It's muchly appreciated....

Just gotta get around to ringin' Googs.....

• 1 month later...

Hi there guys,

2 months til the big day for me :P

Can I just get confirmation that the guys(Phil, Geordie and Nik) that have kindly offered to help out on the day are still good to go.

Cheers,

Brad

She's looking good Phil.

How's she runnin'? Looks like I'll be up for a rebuild next year, changed the plugs on the weekend and number 5 and 6 were oiled up.... gotta devide whether to take her to Trojan or to ProEngines

Where for art thou Geordie?

She's looking good Phil.

How's she runnin'? Looks like I'll be up for a rebuild next year, changed the plugs on the weekend and number 5 and 6 were oiled up.... gotta devide whether to take her to Trojan or to ProEngines

Proengines are awesome! Had my motor done there 2 years ago, shes clocked up 30,000kms since and only had one small problem (which Greg happily fixed at his expense). They definately do awesome work :)

She's looking good Phil.

From what i hear about proengines i would say to get them to do it aswell as Trojan. Either way, You'll get a great job.

My Engine is fantastic, So smooth...

You'll see soon!!! :D