remote controlled

detachable face,

alot more but i just couldn't be bothered listing it,

i want $1000.00 firm, but if you want to negotiate then i want $1200.00 ono

pm me

Any1 want a tv in there car ?? :D

DOnnie

Guest nismogtsx

So does the 6 stack play VCD'S or what...

How many RCA inputs does it have...

ie. Can i plug in a PS2 and have another spot for a VCR etc...

Guest nismogtsx

Oh and how good is the TV reception... I mean if you change locations ie. move the car a few metres do you have to re-tune the tv... How far do you drive before the tuning gets really bad...

Also what does the antenna look like is it big and ugly... A pic of the ant would be good...

nismogtsx : the 6 stacka does not play vcds unfortuantely

4 rca's , 6 if u include the one for video IN, so it does have a video in, u CAN hook up PS2 to it

it actually has Kenwood antennas, so there pretty damn good, shit all over the standard clarion ones, ehhehe, these were $110 new each, reception is excellent, i work in 12 story building, park on lvl 4 and still get excellent reception, but i gotta stop watching the tennis/cricket while driving home, hahah getting me too g'd up :)

Donnie

WTB: im selling TV only , that red 180 is just a pic,

Guest nismogtsx

Thats for the info...

but i bought one today so count me out sorry... It is a great deal though.... Its just i wanted DVD,MP3,VCD,CD,CD-R & CD-RW reader and i got all that with this new system...

Sorry again i would have but thanks...

• 4 weeks later...

interested in a TRADE with cash adjustment...i have a Panasonic CQ-DF701W. i give you $650 + my panasonic headunit

Top of the range Panasonic

Spec:

The Panasonic MXE CQ-DF701w CD receiver features the high-resolution 3-D Dot Matrix Display, with its 3-D animations and richly detailed setup screens. The CFL backlight means it's super-bright for no-sweat viewing, day or night. MOSFET50 power delivers performance you've never heard from a built-in amplifier, and Super High Definition Bass bumps up your low frequencies for a big sound. Hook your portable MP3, MD or tape player to your vehicle's sound system through the auxiliary inputs. Key Features: detachable, fold-down face Day and Night faceplate 3-D Dot Matrix display spectrum analyzer Alphatuner V Super High Definition Bass (with "Boom" and "Tight" settings) 3 sets of 5-volt preamp outputs 80/120 Hz low-pass filter on sub outputs MOSFET50 amp chip auxiliary input CD changer controls wireless remote clock 25 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels CD frequency response 20-20,000 Hz CD signal-to-noise ratio 96 dB FM sensitivity 11 dBf

Rrp. $1199