Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I have an ECU part number 23740 0V812. Does anyone know if refrigerant pressure sensor 92137-0W000 is the correct part number to match? I really want to make sure it's right this time. 
    • And double double triple double check the pins on the sensor, making sure you understand the orientation of the connector view on the diagram and hopefully the pinout on the sensor itself is documented on its paperwork, for comparison and triple double quadruple double checking.
    • Welcome Jesse, got any pics?
    • It's an engine swapped car that I knew about when I imported it. What I didn't know is that whoever swapped the engine didn't swap the harness....so it's an RB25 with an RB20 harnessー a complete shit-show to say the least. For the most part everything runs fine (until I tried to hook up this sensor 🤦‍♀️) I feel like the ECU is fried due to the incorrect part number I was given but I'm able to get another one from a friend so once I order the correct refrigerant pressure sensor it should be ok....
    • he's buying for GTS4 though so thats GTST, unless he is just talking about the globe holder assembly only,