SAU Community

R200 Single Spinner

Ghostrider

Stu searched world wide for 5.1 and 5.3 with no luck . I remember seeing one of the last brand new 5.1's before it went int a Zed rally car .

Obviously Stu doesn't have the 733T hax0r skillz like Yours Truly.

http://nkondo-web.hp.infoseek.co.jp/kameari_Transmission.htm

It is a brand-new transmission feast!!! A bit exxy, but you get what you pay for. Oh, and they do not ship internationally...

Just to settle everyone down, it's out of an MR30 AND as I said it includes the half shafts/axles.

I tried to buy the shafts only but he wouldn't sp[lit them just now, but I thought $250 was a pretty fair deal for an R200 including shafts.

The 3.5 long nose i have has 12mm bolts and came from a 300zx.I have a 3.9 lsd that has 10mm bolts from a s12 and have a few 4.4 lsds from jap r31s that have 12mm bolts and also a genuine nismo 4.4 with the chrome moly side cover that is also 12mm bolts.Im just looking for an open 3.9 so ican weld it up as i dont need the lsds for drag racing. Im some en26 29spline halfshaft axles made at the moment and some 4340 29 spline stub axles made so im hoping this cures the axle breaking issues.

datsqik,

Hmmm, could I possibly interest you in a 3.7 that is already locked? What about a locked 4.4? Or perhaps both, if you were willing to part with one of those 4.4 LSDs that you have... :D

P.S. Ghostrider - sorry about the thread hijack!

Edited by Matty T

The 3.7 doesnt really suit my needs although i may look at a 3.7 later. The 3.9 and one of the 4.4s have buyers and the other 4.4 im waiting on more parts.I have another 3.9 lsd and 4.4 lsd on the way but these are all built to nismo spec and i usually get $1000-$1200 for these. If i cant find a cheap 3.9 open soon i'll have to put a lsd back in.