SAU Community

mandrell bends in SE burbs?

inark

Geordies

It's in Cheltenham

I haven't got the exact street number...

It's around 125 Herald st.

I tried looking them up in the yellow pages and can't find them, but I know they're there, cos I keep getting sent off on errands to get stuff from there.

finially gonna put your gtr fmic in r u?

dont use mild steel as in the summer it will head up quite bad, and dont go over 2.5 inch.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• The good news is, the quote from my mechanic for N53 bearings was relatively low and he’s fortunately an ex-BMW tech. I also went down this path - engine had a low oil pressure error from a missing cage in the filter housing. I ended up watching a million hours of rebuild videos until my oil analysis came back okay other than a shit tonne of boron *iirc* which was consistent with a leaking oil filter housing gasket. I also recall BMW N series bearings having a different material composition to normal.
    • It looks more grey than blue in daylight. I guess the bright lights they had in the Nissan booth made my phone camera make it look like Hyundai baby blue... But colour aside, Hyundai N was launched in 2017 and they copied the Nismo corporate black aero parts with red accent from the 2014 GT-R Nismo
    • Yes that's a VW Polo. The whole build inside and out was very well done I thought, in that Euro street style. The C110 drew a crowd lol, one girl in earshot kept repeating "Hora! Smaaafu! Smaaafu!" 😄 Yep the Jimny has a Lancia Delta Integrale-like kit on it by Damd. They also made a Jimny kit based on the Renault 5 Turbo (which wasn't there). Speaking of little 4WD's the white one is a 2008 Nissan Kicks modified by Nissan Automobile College:    
    • I never really used facebook at all unless someone sent a link to a video etc.  Where in Tokyo are you?