SAU Community

JJR Front Mount Intercooler Kits - From Just $449

What about shipped to erskine park near penrith?

Or is it not far for there...

Did doodz come and pick it up? If yes i will ask him

The same freight charge will apply

Kirrawee is a long way from Penrith

Cheers,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi Just Jap

i just wanted to know if the pipping for the r34 gtt is avliable, also wanted to know if the pipping follows the same way as the stock cooler??

or will it run on two different ends just like the sr20's

does anyone have any input about these coolers and pipping???

does it create any lagg, is the pipping 3 inch..

Edited by ZERO

• 5 weeks later...

Another shipment of our famous intercooler kits has now arrived and we are now delighted to bring SAU members even better pricing on these complete intercooler kits!

Get in quick and pick up your Type 1 intercooler kit for only $499!

Order online now at http://www.justjap.com/forumcoolerkitspecial.htm

Cheers,

Steve

Just Jap

Hi Just Jap.

SAME QUESTION AS ABOVE.

i just wanted to know if the pipping for the r34 gtt is avliable, also wanted to know if the pipping follows the same way as the stock cooler?? ( I have come across a Blitz type cooler kit that does this)

Hi Just Jap.

SAME QUESTION AS ABOVE.

i just wanted to know if the pipping for the r34 gtt is avliable, also wanted to know if the pipping follows the same way as the stock cooler?? ( I have come across a Blitz type cooler kit that does this)

Hi Mike, I have replied to your pm.

The piping runs similar to the picture below, which shows one of our intercooler kits on an R32 GTS-T

32gtstcoolerfitted1.jpg

32gtstcoolerfitted3.jpg

some questions

- are the outlets and piping 3"?

- is the piping aluminium or steel

Hi mate, thanks for your enquiry.

The piping is alloy, and the piping is 2.5 inch

The coolers included with the kits normally use 2.5 inch outlets to suit the included pipework.

Cheers,

Steve

How much for the Type 2 Intercooler Kit to suit R32 GTS-T with delivery to Mildura, Victoria 3500?

Also, what's involved in terms of installation? I know it's not a simple bolt-on item, as the front bar needs to be cut into and I've even heard that the battery needs to be relocated.

I've got a huge battery, so I won't be able to turn it or anything to allow the intercooler pipe to go through.

Might have to get a SMIC... see how I go.

Thanks,

Adrian.

How much for the Type 2 Intercooler Kit to suit R32 GTS-T with delivery to Mildura, Victoria 3500?

Also, what's involved in terms of installation? I know it's not a simple bolt-on item, as the front bar needs to be cut into and I've even heard that the battery needs to be relocated.

I've got a huge battery, so I won't be able to turn it or anything to allow the intercooler pipe to go through.

Might have to get a SMIC... see how I go.

Thanks,

Adrian.

Hi Adrian, the piping that crosses over the front of the engine runs through the drivers side guard below the battery, so you should be able to retain your current battery.

Installation is more time consuming than difficult - A competant workshop can handle this side of things for you if you arent game to take the task on yourself.

We can have a Type 2 kit to you for $590 delivered.

Cheers,

Steve