SAU Community

How To Fix Aerial Wire

marcus32

Well, being a japanese connection is f**ked from the start because you can only repair the larger one. The small one is far to small.

Go to jaycar and tell them your arial cable has been cut and you need a joiner (this is a plastic connection which has metal components inside, it then screws together joining and seperating both parts inside the wire), this joiner will be male and will plug into a female terminal, then you get some extention leads and about $10 later you have a working arial. I did this to mine, and it worked.. however i never found out how to get the arial to actually wind up!

Doesnt matter anyway:P i suggest you invest in some cd/dvd's and listen/watch them insted.. this is what i did and i found the quality to be 100x better. Hope this helps mate.

Dayne

Forgot to add, i dont know the name of the connection but if you go in there or even to dick smith or any GOOD electrical store they should be able to help! just explain your story, the guy at jaycar was kind enough to come outside and look and he told me what exactly to buy!

Dayne

thats weird cause i went to jaycar and before i finished saying what i wanted the guy said "na mate gotta go to strathfield" and even they didn't know what i was after. maybe i'll try another store but thanks for your help now i know exactly what to tell em.