SAU Community

Vic: R33 Chrome Headlights

Hiya Peeps, just got my hands on a set of R33 Series 1 Chrome headlights, i bought but didnt realise they were chrome, really wanted a normal set.

(These are from 4door R33s)

These owe me $450 so ill ask the same, $450 OBO.

Im located in the Western suburbs (Deer Park) of Melbourne for inspection/pickup.

Cheers

Kelly

post-7986-1128394403.jpg

post-7986-1128394452.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking around for a driver’s side headlight and they are about $200 secondhand. I only need the drivers side light and I would offer you cash for just one but if I buy yours I will need both. Anyway, if you will sell them for $300 its worth my time, unfortunately I know it’s a lot less that what you want but they are not exactly what I want either. At least you have an offer on the table now...

I have been looking around for a driver’s side headlight and they are about $200 secondhand. I only need the drivers side light and I would offer you cash for just one but if I buy yours I will need both. Anyway, if you will sell them for $300 its worth my time, unfortunately I know it’s a lot less that what you want but they are not exactly what I want either. At least you have an offer on the table now...

I withdraw my bid sorry, "#33" offered me a perfectly good set for $200 so I took em.