SAU Community

Gtr 3-gauge Cluster

sy300

This topic has been done before, but the answer I'm looking for wasn't there.

I may be able to get a GTR 3-gauge cluster (boost, oil temp and torque split) and was wondering if they can be installed in a Series 1.

I think they come installed in Series 2's, but with Battery Voltage instead of oil temp.

If they can be installed on a Series 1, where do you hook everything up to? I'm pretty sure they come with a plug in the back, so does anyone know what goes where?

This topic has been done before, but the answer I'm looking for wasn't there.

I may be able to get a GTR 3-gauge cluster (boost, oil temp and torque split) and was wondering if they can be installed in a Series 1.

I think they come installed in Series 2's, but with Battery Voltage instead of oil temp.

If they can be installed on a Series 1, where do you hook everything up to? I'm pretty sure they come with a plug in the back, so does anyone know what goes where?

i been looking on the gtr wiring diagrams and the torque split is hooked up to pin 44 and 45 on the gtr ATTESSA ecu in the rear of the car, but stagea harness plug is different so im not sure exactly what it goes to on the stagea.

voltage would goto alternator id say and boost is just a vacuum line id imagine :)