SAU Community

Radiator For Cef

nytrda

Hey guys looking at changing to a twin core radiator in the cef. An a thermo fan just wondering if you guys have done this before. And if you have where do i get a twin core radiator. Cheers jamie

as for termo fans, i just fitted twin termos to my car

i ripped the fans of what i think was a nissan pulsar

it fits quite tightly with a few small modifications

if your new radiator is thicker though its a no go as mine is sitting quite close to the pulleys on the engine

• 3 weeks later...
a 32 radiator should fit... i think KOYO do ones try ns.com trader section or for sale section on here

Sup biatches! I am looking at getting one of the custome rads that spandex is selling on ns.com

But I need to know for sure if they are the same as R32. I was thinking about it and I reckon they would be.

Can anyone confirm ??

it's the same :)

mine came out of a R32 gtr...everything is the same...well the mounts anyway...dont know about the inlet/outlet since my car has an rb26...but i think it's the same either way, seeing as the 32gtr rad i bought came out of a normal ceff

it's the same :)

mine came out of a R32 gtr...everything is the same...well the mounts anyway...dont know about the inlet/outlet since my car has an rb26...but i think it's the same either way, seeing as the 32gtr rad i bought came out of a normal ceff

Thanks man :)

Had a look at it this morning and looks like there is another 'full size' radiator in front of it ! Is this for the aircon ? And if it is, why the hell is it so big ?

Stupid nissans <_<

the GTR and GTST radiators have the same mounts and inlet/outlet points. They are all interchangable with cefiros/Laurels.

The "extra radiator" you are seeing is the air con condensor.......if you have air con connected it is required to stay there.......if you don't have air con......GET RID OF IT!!!!

I removed the one out of my silvia just before the toyo drift nats and my car did not get over 85 degrees even on the track!!!!

Overall the removal of condensor dropped the temp by about 5-10 degrees on the track.

the GTR and GTST radiators have the same mounts and inlet/outlet points. They are all interchangable with cefiros/Laurels.

The "extra radiator" you are seeing is the air con condensor.......if you have air con connected it is required to stay there.......if you don't have air con......GET RID OF IT!!!!

I removed the one out of my silvia just before the toyo drift nats and my car did not get over 85 degrees even on the track!!!!

Overall the removal of condensor dropped the temp by about 5-10 degrees on the track.

Yeh fkn stupid big ass condenser ! My car was sitting on 100 degrees today without the air con on (32degree ambient temp). I want air con but I dont what the high temps n shit <_<

Damn catch 22...grrr

OMFG I love you softy ! That was exactly what I needed :P

Wasnt sure if it would fit the shroud between the rad and that pipe from the power steering pump.

Is that 40mm ??

Do you still have ur air con connected ??

EDIT: Where did you get your radiator from ? :rolleyes:

Edited by konect